Episode 2

Exie enters a café, but what she didn't know was that she was invisible. She calls for the waiter but no one seemed to pay attention to her. She calls again expecting any reaction from the people around her, yet nothing happens. Black Soul realizes that the girl doesn't know that she's a ghost so he tells her:" You seem like you're having trouble huh? Devil didn't explain much, but you are practically invisible, no one can hear or see you in this world, you are only valuable in Hell."

She was not so surprised, knowing that her becoming a grim reaper was way more surprising. She goes behind the counter to drink a cup of coffee, but before Black Soul had the chance to explain, she takes a sip, then all of a sudden, Black Soul gets out of control and becomes a black dragon and he started spitting out fire.

They both become visible to the real world, everyone in the room takes out their phones and start filming. Not knowing what to do, Exie orders him to take her to Hell. Once they're in Hell, Devil, the most powerful in the underground world, calms him down using hypnotizing.

The old man doesn't ask any questions, knowing exactly what happened but he was curious about one thing:" Didn't he explain to you?" Confused, Exie stays silent, but Devil looked like he was waiting for an answer so she says:" Who? Black soul? No he didn't." He was unpleased with the answer, he tells her:" I didn't mean Black Soul, I meant Knox." Exie never heard this name before, she tried to remember, but she never actually spoke to any guys except for Devil, so she answers him:" Who...is Knox?"

Instagram: @yotsugi_hisashi

Twitter: @yotsugi_hisashi

Email: yotsugihisashi@gmail.com