Napasimangot siya. "Paano ko sasabihin, ate? Magagalit po sila."

"That's normal. But to make things easier, tell it to your kuya first."

Her eyes widen. "No way, ate! Hindi ko pa nga nakaka-usap si kuya tungkol kagabi tapos ngayon sasabihin kong liniligawan na ako ni Xian. I don't know how he will react."

"Well, now you will know, Vienna."

Agad akong napapikit ng marinig ang boses niya sa likod namin. Damn. Why does he have to hear it at such moment? Ang wrong timing! Akala ko mamaya pa siya uuwi.

Vienna stilled and I know that she's nervous and scared. I even felt her freeze when Cervantes spoke.

Yes, even if we won't look back, we know who it was. His voice alone can tell. Tsk.

I felt him walk towards us.

"That boy's courting you, huh?" I can sense disgust from his voice.

"I'll talk to him first" I whispered to Vienna.

"I heard you, wife."

I stood up and faced Cervantes. He's emotionless and pissed off. I mentally rolled my eyes. He really has an expression that scares his siblings, especially when mad.

"Atleast, I don't have to repeat it." I didn't bat an eyelash and gave him a meaningful look. "Follow me." I know he doesn't want Vienna to witness us arguing.

"Don't fight please." Vienna mumbled softly.

I smiled at her. "Don't worry, sweety. We won't." Sinulyapan ko muli si Cervantes bago pumunta nang kusina. I knew he got what I meant.

"We'll talk later" Malamig niyang sabi kay Vienna. I sighed. This is going to be one heck of a conversation.

The moment we're alone, I observed him. "You're pissed." I can see from the way his eyes  turned cold and the way his jaw clenched.

Gusto ko siyang pagsabihan sa inaakto niya ngayon pero alam kong hindi ito makakatulong. With how he is controlling himself right now, I know he doesn't want to add another fuel.

I walked near him and rested my left palm on his cheek. "You need to calm down before facing Vienna." Until now, I am still bothered with what Vienna shared about him spitting hurtful words to her. I don't want him to repeat it. He'll hurt his sibling.

Nang hindi man lang siya tumingin sa akin ay hinawakan ko na ang magkabilang pisngi niya at pinaharap siya sa akin. But still, he won't look at me.

"I swear, Cervantes, if you won't look at me, I'll kick you out of the bedroom again." It was a warning and he knew I don't bluff when it comes to this. He already experienced it last month.

When he finally looked at me, I raised him an eyebrow. "Bakit ba hindi ka makatingin sa akin, huh?"

He pouted. "I was the one mad yet why I am the one being threatened and scolded?"

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "So, now you're murmuring."

"I'm just pissed off" then he looked away so I made him faced me again.

"And how is it connected with avoiding my gaze?"

"I'll melt if I keep on looking at you"

"Don't flirt with me, Cervantes" sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

He just smiled before landing his lips on mine. It caught me off guard. I planned to move away but when he started moving, my eyes automatically closed and I responded to his hot kisses.