And so far, I am proud on how these tiny touches made the living area pleasing to the eyes.

Napatingin ako kay Vienna ng mahina itong napahagikgik. She looked back at me and made a cute face.

"Kinikilig ako, ate." she honestly said that made me chuckle.

"Your brother will surely not gonna like it." I can already visualize how he's gonna react.

"Wala siyang magagawa, ate. Naka-usap ko na sina mommy at daddy at okay naman sa kanila basta  magsabi daw po ako kapag manliligaw na si Xian."

Napantig ang tainga ko huling sinabi niya and my eyebrows instantly rose up. Vienna pouted.

That's when I realize how automatic that reaction of mine is whenever I hear something triggering. I gently sighed and calmly looked at Vienna.

"I didn't mean to give that reaction to you, Vienna. It came out naturally." I explained for her understand.

"Akala ko tatarayan mo na ako, ate."

"Well, I was about to."

"So mean, ate" ngumuso siya kaya natawa ako.

"I know, honey. Anyway," I quickly put on my blank face and watched her. "that guy is courting you already, am I right?"

That moment she bit her lower lip, I knew she is guilty.

"Opo, ate" She didn't even deny. I knew it. Her smiles earlier –they mean something.

"Since when?"

"Kagabi po."

Napataas muli ako ng kilay.

"You just told us yesterday evening that you two are dating and now you're saying he is courting you?"

She didn't respond so I asked her again.

"Your parents don't know yet, right?" mahinahon kong tanong. I'm scaring her. I can tell.

She nodded and she can't even look at me. Huminga ako ng malalim bago siya tabihan.

"Kaya ka ba sumama kay Nema papunta dito?"

Tumango siya. "Hindi ko po kasi alam kung paano sasabihin kina mommy, ate. Pinagsabihan lang nila ako kagabi tapos ngayon sasabihin ko pong nanliligaw na agad si Xian. Magugulat sila. At kayo pa lang po ang nakakaalam, ate."

"Pinayagan mo ba siyang manligaw sayo?"

"Opo"

"Bakit?"

She looked at me and she seemed hesitant to answer. I narrowed my eyes on her.

"Kasi gwapo siya?" She gave me a nervous expression. "tsaka.. gentleman?"

"Is that it?" Napayuko siya at halatang hindi alam ang sasabihin. She was nervous alright. I grinned before chuckling lightly. "Atleast you didn't say you love him because I would label you marupok if that happens. Right, Vienna?" I gave her mischieveious smile which made her pout before throwing a tantrum. "Ate!"

"What?" natatawa kong tanong. "I'm telling the truth."

"You're so mean."

"I know"

She crossed her arm. "I can't believe I got nervous because I thought you'll get mad at me."

"I would, really,  if you will not tell your parents and your brothers about Xian's courtship." As much as I support her relationship with the guy, I want her to be open about her status to her family.