Chapter 1: Betrayal...Or confusion?

The beginning of the Re-write

Percy's POV

The wind hit my face like a cold slap, jolting me to my senses, looking around I noticed the strawberry fields of camp half-Blood, and the big house rounding in my vision.

"You took quite the hit buddy, any luck you ok?" A voice rang out, I recognized it but was hesitant. The tall figure of Atticus smiled wickedly down at me.

Getting up off the golden sand I dusted off my jeans and hoodie. My blue Reebok's were caked in sand now. "What happened?" I asked quietly, not wanting to speak to him.

"You were running down the strip racing me , then all of a sudden you hit a rock, I ran over, with a little force I got you awake by slapping you!". For the first time I now noticed the stinging on my face, infuriated I locked eyes with him.

"You may be Nico's and Hazel's brother but that doesn't mean I'm going to treat you like your a friend, all you have been doing is being a pest, you do nothing at all around here, except annoy me!"

I shouted low toned, my anger for the past four weeks letting out on the son of Hades. Atticus Drago he went by, he came here four weeks ago, apparently he slipped away when the doors of death were open, I guess not only good people escaped death but bad people did too!

All he was, was annoying, making everyone laugh and like him, flaunting his weight around. Even though I beat him in a one-on-one duel multiple times, I gave him chances but he kept crossing me continuously.

He has made friends with my enemies, and started to move in on my acquaintances that I knew. What next, was he going to steal my friends?

I guess just after so much trouble and stress dealing with the last war, I'm still on edge, looking over to Atticus, I said "I'm fine, you can go shadow-boy...". The nickname held no warmth.

Taking no notice, Atticus strode away to his black cabin, his black boots clomping around, the black trench coat he sported swished in the wind, showing his black jeans and dark purple shirt.

Looking away, I started to walk over to the Athena cabin, when I stopped, the cabin was cleaning out. I smiled as Annabeth was commanding were to put certain things, while lifting a box herself.

I was gunna help, but the Athena cabin always hated when others interfered. So instead I turned tail and started towards the forest.

My as well go see Grover if he's here, starting towards Juniper's bush I thought of the fun night we had last weekend.

As I strode through the rocky landscape and long slender green trees, I continued the thought of the weekend. When Annabeth, Grover and, I  went to town and just ran around acting like normal kids. That was fun, and I was hoping to do so again soon.

I walked towards the bush, the canopy of leaves creating a shadow on me, I stopped in front of a tree as I watched Juniper smile at Grover, he seemed sad. I waved and yelled "Hey man!".

Grover looked up, his anguish increasing, Juniper's smiling face dropped into a deadly frown. I walked away from the woods not sure what I should have done, but something told me to leave it alone.

Looking back on it, I could have sworn Juniper said to Grover as I ran away was something like, "Don't worry he won't hurt you again....".

I was now confused, I had not seen Grover in four months sense he now part of the Council of Cloven Elders, so he had missions to do.

I sighed, walking towards the training Arena maybe some practice would cam me. when I got there, my Hellhound Mrs. O'Leary seen me and whimpered. Her black figure limped away sadly. I forgot about training and,

Confused I cried out in confusion, seeking solace to the situation I went to my only friends that might be able to help. Walking past the archery ranch I went to were Piper and Jason were having a Picnic in the Strawberry fields, in the green grass, they looked happy.

I went over and stood by, not trying to be rude, I finally walked over, and when they saw me there faces dropped.

"Percy....Leave us ALONE! I TOLD YOU THAT AN HOUR AGO!" Jason yelled getting up, Piper looked down crying slightly.

I got even more confused and angry, "I HAVENT TALKED TO YOU IN MORE THAN FOUR HOURS!" I yelled back. Jason stepped forward, "Just leave Percy....Leave.....us....alone....." Jason said his anger diminishing.

I gave up sadder than before, and walked away towards the big house, Chiron seen me and smiled. "Hello Percy....child what's wrong?" Chiron inquired.

I sighed and explained, he nodded, "Maybe they just need some space child, go and see Annabeth, or Frank and Hazel, there coming today.". I nodded "Thanks Chiron!" I said running away from the big house.

when I got back to the Athena cabin, they were mostly done cleaning, I smiled hoping she would not be mad at me. I walked in and most the Athena kids smiled.

Annabeth smiled at me and kissed me, "Hey Seaweed-Brain, how you doing?" She asked. Lifting my spirits instantly.

"Okay, Hey can we talk?" I asked, her smile faded, "Okay....lead the way..." she followed me out and we sat at the beach.

I explained what happened today, she nodded and said, "maybe there joking...I don't know I'll talk to them.." She said smiling.

I nodded kissing her and leaving her in the sand thinking, I then went to the rock climbing wall and got up to the top four times before getting bored.

Going back my cabin I relaxed and smelled in the sea salt scent, and stared up into my blue wall, and into my green sheets....

I heard a knock and went to see who it was, Frank and Hazel, along with a Praetor and her boyfriend stood at the door, there faces guarded when I opened the door.

"Hey Percy, we came to give you your Praetor cape, even if you don't deserve it..." Frank said throwing the cape at me and walking away. Hazel shook her head dejectedly.

Reyna muttered something to Nico who looked sad and confused, I closed the door throwing the cape on a empty bed and laying on mine. I was so done with today, but the horn sounded for dinner so I got up and started towards the Pavilion.

When I got there, I offered food and sat at my table by myself and ate, everyone was talking about me. When we were done I went to my cabin skipping the sing-along.

I layed in my sheets and cried myself to sleep....

(Sorry it took so long! Hope you like it! and if you want the original chapter still I still have it!)