Welcome Baby Aiden 🍼

Author's Note.
Final chapter guys😞 but I just didn't feel right ending the book like that so I decided to add this bonus chapter to just give you a fast forward of how everything went down after chapter 14 hope you guys like it. This experience was fun and I'll be definitely writing more stories🤗🤗
                                     - Honey.

————————————————————————

Saturday, March 14, 2020 (Flashback)6:45pm

6:45pm.

I was unboxing some new skincare products from both Kylie and Rihanna when I felt a cramp followed by a minor back pain. Once I was finished I went downstairs to see what everyone was up to. As I came down the stairs the cramps got worse and just before stepping off the last step I felt warmness soaking through my leggings and going down my inner thighs. Oh wow my water just broke. The cramps intensified.
"Mom! My water broke!"
Sandi and my mom came running from the kitchen looking surprised.
"We gotta go now". I laughed. In a time like this why was I even laughing.
Mom hustled up the never ending staircase as Sandi made calls and went to get the car started. The cramps had subsided. I packed a little lunch box for Áaela and grabbed some stuff that she would need for the afternoon. As I walked to the car holding her hand the cramps came back, I groaned loudly because this time it hurt like hell.
"Where's Annette? Drake is on gonna get on the plane now to come". Sandi said.

The drive to the hospital was like breeze we got there in less than 15 minutes.

1am.
Finally, Aiden is here. It hurt like hell but it was worth it. I gave birth at 11:30pm. He weighed 7.5lb, that's way heavier than Áaela who came out weighing 5.5lb. Sandi and mom stayed throughout the process and mom made her little video. Once everyone saw baby Aiden and know that he had arrived safe they went back to the hallway. Áaela was super excited but a little scared to touch. Drake was finally here as well because I smelt his cologne. There was a knock on the door then it opened. Drake came in with a huge teddy bear in a blue shirt and a blue balloon that read 'It's a boy'. He put the bear in front his face playfully.
"How ya doing?" He squeaked. "I'm here to see baby Aiden Graham, I was sent by Aubrey".
"He's sleeping". I sat up.
He rest the bear beside me and gave me the balloon. He walked over to the next side of the bed where Aiden was swaddled and in his bassinet. He gently took him up. He stood there looking at him for a long while.
"Yeah that's a copy and paste my good sir". I laughed. He gently put him back down.
"When I heard you were going in labor I got upset. I didn't wanna miss this man, I missed Áaela's and now Aiden's". He said.
"Babe it's okay, no one knew and I wasn't gonna allow you to postpone your stuff after all there's more where that lil one came from". We both laughed. He gave my hand a gentle rub.
Sandi came in the room with Áaela sleeping on her shoulder.
"Well I really can't choose which one but for tonight I'm choosing this lil one". She laughed. "Glad you made it safely Aubrey. Me, Anette and the girls are gonna head home now so we'll see you guys in the morning". She said.
"Okay mom. Just tell Chubbs to bring my bag that's on the back seat". Aubrey said.

Flashback Ends.

Aiden is now 2 months and he's literally the life of the party

Aiden is now 2 months and he's literally the life of the party. Áaela is much more comfortable now playing with him and his grandparents and aunts and uncles are just eating him up. Drake and I have re-engaged and we are giving this another shot. We are both back on work mode while trying to not miss out on the most important thing which is family time and time for us as a couple so we have decided to do a mini trip to Bora Bora with everyone and tonight we're having dinner for two on a private island. I felt nervous all over again, he just has that effect.
I barely had on any makeup and thing my dress was simple but yet cute. This felt like old times. I looked at him with pure love as I got escorted to the table.
He stood up and pulled out my chair, such a gentleman.
"You look beautiful". He said
"Thanks babe and so do you". I smiled.
We had small talks as we ate, we even took a stroll down the happier parts of good ol memory lane.
"Let's do a toast". He said raising his glass. "Toast to only good vibes, times and memories".
"I love you". I smiled.

Outfits for the evening