Don't Matter To Me❤️

Drop the roof and let the smoke clear (Smoke clear, smoke clear)

I got diamonds doin' toosie slides in both ears
Dice rollin' on the Las Vegas strip tonight
Slip that on and we might miss the flight
Fuck a knot, I keep the guala in my shorty bag
You know she one of mine, when she tattoo that ass
I'm a lover boy
She love the toys (Yeah)
Keep it comin', you a rider
This that roll myself a J and count my figure shit
This that steppin' out, I feel like I'm that nigga shit
I dropped thirty on this room, we ain't gon' sleep for shit (Yeah, yeah)
If I catch you nodding off, then it's gon' be some shit

But you can do what you wanna
Live, how you wanna
Spend, what you wanna
Be, who you wanna be
A young stunner (Stunner)
'Til I D-I-E (Lord, help me)
You can do what you wanna
Live, how you wanna
Spend, what you wanna
Be, who you wanna be
A young stunner (Stunner)
'Til I D-I-E (Yeah)

Brent Faiyaz stood at the end of the stage singing. I was the model to open the show. Cameras flashed as I strut down runway. I flashed a smile when when I got to the end of the runway, waved to the crowd and smiled at Brent. When I got off the runway the other girls gave me a high five. I hurried to the dressing room to change since we had three other lingeries to go.

The night was successful. All the models including myself had to stay for the after party where we got a chance to network with top designers and chat with celebrities. I had just ended a conversation with Alexander McQueen and was making my way to the ladies room when I bumped into Chubbs. My clutch fell to the ground.
"My bad". He picked up the clutch. Cameras started to flash and paparazzi held their microphones out.
"Essé!"
"Essé!"
"We love the dress".
"Thank you". I smiled and waved
"Essé are you still dating Jay Johnson?"
"No comment". I smiled and fixed my focus back on Chubbs. We got off the carpet for the entrance and went aside.
"No it's fine". I stood waiting on him to hand over my clutch. "You're not here for the after party are you?" I asked
"To be honest no". He sighed out loud. "Man Essé Drake outside waiting". He added.
"What does he want?" I asked.
"Come on Essé, I've known you for way too long for you to be acting like this. What's going on?" He asked.
"Everything is fine". I answered quickly. "Just tell Drake that I'll call him".
"You want him to come and make a scene?" He asked sounding frustrated.
"Chubbs I'm gonna use that restroom and get back in that party, thank you". I gently took the clutch from him and made my way to the bathroom.
When I got back from the bathroom there stood Drake by the entrance with Chubbs, they were conversing. He was dressed as if he was actually coming to the function. God he always knock em dead in a suit, this man was smooth. Before I went over I  inhale, exhale then I started to walk. As I walked I repeat in my head" you got this Essé" . I watched as he told everyone "hi" as they made their way in. Chubbs saw that I was coming and Drake turned in my direction and held his hand out as an escort. I couldn't help but smile. Paparazzi went wild now.
"Drizzy!"
"Drake!"
"Are you guys back together?!"
Drake smiled.
"We love to see it!"
"What are you doing here?" I asked
"1. To support you and 2. Why have you been avoiding my calls. I came by the other day and Consuela came to the door saying you not there, she's a lousy liar by the way and why did I have to find out from your mom that Áaela is with her? What's been going on with you Essé?" He asked.
"Can we not talk about this here". I replied. "Don't you have a baby mother to go home to?"
"You got jokes clearly you've missed a lot for the past few months that you've been dodging yo boy". He smirked. "I'm not leaving without you tonight".

Outfits for tonight