Sois à moi💍 Part 1

sois à moi - French.
In English it means "be mine".

Home alone for a few more weeks before I get busy. For the next few months I'll be from Paris to London doing shows. Victoria's Secret has reached out to my team hoping to get me on board so in the next two weeks we should come to a decision then have a meeting. I'm already on board since it was my dream to be apart of them. With that being said I had to send my babygirl to Canada to stay with her grandma. She's gonna be there for the minimum 5 months. When I told Ms. Sandi she was so happy and couldn't wait to see her. Áaela hardly gets a chance to spend time with her since she's so far away and I'm the mom that loves to have my child around so she sees Drake's mom like once a year which is most times in December or August. So it's just me and this big ass house till I leave within the next two weeks. It's in the afternoon and I'm sitting by the pool scrolling through Instagram when I heard the door bell. I left the phone and went to go get it. At the door was a girl probably my age, she dressed well and had a nice face.
"Hi Ms. Adajío, my name is Emily I'm Mr. Jay Johnson's assistant and he wanted me to give you these. She stood aside as some guys made their way up to the door with big black boxes of roses. I looked over at her and raised my brows.
"Oh and I almost forgot. He would've killed me". She chuckled. She took out a gold envelope from her yellow file jacket. "He also sent this".
Just when I thought they were finished a next guy came with 3 white boxes with gold ribbons and two huge bags one from Chanel and the next from Bottega Veneta.
"Is that all?" I looked inside. Three huge boxes of red roses plus whatever was in the other boxes and the bags. Jay knew that I was upset huh?
"Yes that's all". She replied
"Well thank you Ms.Emily. Let Jay know I'll let himself know if I like it". I laughed.
I closed the door and placed the envelope on the counter and went straight for the boxes. I yanked the ribbon off the biggest box and took off all the soft paper. My mouth was wide open a beautiful dress was placed neatly in the box. I opened the second box and there was some nice heels and the third box had a nice necklace. I went for the gold envelope wondering what cheesy apology letter he wrote. I took out the paper and unfolded it.

Letter.

I have to apologize for being MIA... I think it's best if I show you so WE'RE GOING TO PARIS BABY!
Love Jay.

These are the gifts in the three boxes that Essé received from Jay