Sois à moi💍 Part 3

"Rise and shine!" Anastasia shouted.
My eyes were now wide open, thank goddess I was alone in the bed and fully clothed.
"How did you get in here? What time is it?" I asked.
"Does it matter? We have so much to do today, Jay was the one that sent me to come get you. He said you guys had a breakfast date". She laughed.
After a quick shower Anastasia got my outfit picked out and got started on my hair. While I got my hair done my phone started ringing. It was a private number and just when I was about to answer the call ended.
"Anastasia I'm honestly thinking of doing a big chop what do you think?" I asked.
"How much hair are we talking Essé?" She asked.
"Thinking Halle Berry". I laughed.
"You sure?" She looked at me concerned.
"Yeah, I'm considering to do so in December". I added.
"You'll change your mind but you're all set supermodel". She smiled.
I took a look at myself and I was looking beautiful. Before going up to the roof for breakfast Anastasia took some shots that I posted to Instagram. My phone went crazy after the posts were made and my followers were loving it.

When I got to the roof Jay was sitting there waiting, he was focused on the Eiffel Tower.
"Beautiful view isn't it?" I asked to get his attention.
He looked in my direction and smiled. "Not as beautiful as you". He smirked. "Rest well?"
" I slept like a baby. I really love it here, this is actually my second time in Paris and it's awesome. I stayed at the hotel a few blocks down". I said.
"Think I have an idea of that hotel. I'm not familiar with Paris but ever since a child my dad would bring us here for the summer". He replied.
"Oh yeah, because I was actually wondering how these people know you so well". I said.
We kept the conversation going as we enjoyed the breakfast and the view. After breakfast Jay told me to go enjoy Paris since he still had a few business calls to handle. When I got back the room I freshened up and the girls and I went shopping.
Downtown Paris is so beautiful and their fashion is to die for. I got a portrait of me and bought some clothes and shoes. More than likely they'll all go to mom and my sisters. After settling and cooling off from the shopping spree I FaceTimed my daughter since I missed Áaela bear so much.

6pm

I looked stunning tonight. I kept turning heads since I left my hotel room. Half the employees that I saw tonight stopped me for a quick picture. I was being escorted by a young gentleman by the name of Gene. He didn't speak much but his eyes said it all. On the elevator down my phone started to ring on the screen was a name I didn't expect. Why was Drake calling me now? I'll just let it go to voicemail. When I got to the lobby all eyes were on me. It gave me the feeling of being on a run way. The dress that Jay bought for me is just way too much for a simple dinner. This deserves to be worn to the Grammys. My phone continued to ring but I just switched it to DND mode.
I arrived at my destination at 6:30pm sharpe. This restaurant is beautiful. It's by a small water front and it's an all glass structure but the good thing about it is that the area is not busy so you rarely see someone passing outside . Our table was ready and waiting by the water front so it's outside on something that resembles a patio or it's safe to call it that. Jay pulled out my chair for me like a gentleman and complimented me over and over about how stunning I was in the dress. The dinner started great and ended on that note.
After dinner we drove to the Eiffel Tower to relax and end the night. While I admired the huge structure Jay pulled out his phone and started to take pictures.
"How did I get so lucky? You are just truly stunning". He said with an amazed tone.
I chuckled nervously. "I honestly don't know what to say". I replied avoiding eye contact. I turned my attention back to the tower.
"Essé Adajío will you marry me?"
I turned so fast I could've broke my neck. Jay was there on his knees with a ring box opened in front of me. People who were passing stopped and was giving us there undivided attention. I stood there looking in his eyes a part of me wanted to scream yes and a part of me wanted to say no. Do I love Jay? Is this that I'm feeling infatuation? I was so nervous and undecided I almost started biting my nails.
"Yes". I giggled. I watched as he slipped a cute diamond ring on my finger. He got off his knees and kissed me. I closed my eyes as I locked my lips with his. While we kissed my heart was filled with doubt yet I was excited because I'm now engaged.
"Essé I promise to love you and you only". Jay said as he looked me in the eye.
The people around us clapped and cheered. What a night? This is more than I expected. This what I've always wanted so why do I feel this way?

Essé's engagement ring