Chapter Six : The Sleepover Competition

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Oh shush! I was hoping you would be too surprised that I could get you instantly." he pouted.

I raised my snowball above him and slowly brought it down, Rill stared at it and tried wiggling out from underneath me. I dropped the snowball on his chest, declaring him out.

He wasn't impressed, very sad for losing almost instantly. But he smiled up at me anyways. "Congratulations. . . I guess" he playfully rolled his eyes.

"I just gotta hope that Knolan and Gerald win their battles and then I fully win." I was about to get off him but I felt a cold wet sensation hit my back. ". . . Dammit."

Rill laughed as I got off him and turned to look at my defeater, Sarah stood there, she seemed out of breath and her hair wasn't as neat as it used to be.

"That- stupid- o c t o p u s !" She took breaths after every word so she didn't pass out. So it seems Martha took a liking to Gerald and protected him, aggressively. AND YET SHE DIDN'T PROTECT ME AT THE LAST MOMENT WTF. She let both Gerald and I down.

"So Gerald's out?" I gave a hand to Rill and he took it, helping him stand back up.

She slouched over and put her hands on her knees for balance, "y e s -" she wheezed out. "I had to- full on fight like- three tentacles- while it was sucking my mana out-"

Martha is also a sore loser.

"Ah- I'm sorry about her!" I apologized, placing my hand on her back, slightly rubbing as she gathered oxygen.

"So that means you're still in the fight Sarah, and whoever won the fight between Edward and Knolan would determine if you're still fighting or not." Rill spoke up, walking over to us.

"God I hope not, I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

We walked back and coaxed Gerald out of the ball he made of himself. We walked back out of the hole I made and made our way to the front, where we saw Edward rubbing his jaw and Knolan looking more pissed off than usual. Both on the sideline. . . Meaning they got each other out.

I groaned, "looks like Rill's team won."

Rill rubbed that in my face for a few minutes before I threatened him that I will let Martha keep him in her hold.

Sarah needed a bit to get her mana back and we were at it again for the second round.

This time we decided that because Knolan failed but also technically succeeded in taking Edward down we would all go together through the front and hope that it would be a 3 v 1.

This actually worked and we took down Edward without a hitch as his group decided to not switch up their strategy.

Edward looked down at where he got hit then calmly walked out.

We scouted the place more and found Rill alone. He put up his hands before bolting again.

He sharply turned a corner, we followed but that was a bad idea as Sarah was there and immediately started throwing snowballs at us, Gerald got hit but Knolan was safe as he used me as a shield. I, sadly, got hit in the face, which doesn't count! But it's still really fucking cold!

Martha made half a wall for us to duck down for protection, Gerald lied face down into the snow behind us, pretending to be dead.

With six of Martha's arms being used as a barrier the other two slowly made snowballs for us, we started throwing them over at the enemies. Nothing seemed to happen so I jumped over Martha's arms and locked on the two people and threw the two snowballs I had, successfully getting them both out.

We won the second round!

We now had one point each, the final match will be the decider as to who gets an entire week off, excluding Rill and I of course.

I am in Your Debt. (Black Clover Captains x female reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें