Chapter 39

Louis stirred and suddenly he sat straight up on the bed frantically trying to get out of the nightmare that he was in. It was frightening. Someone was choking him to death. Two large hands caught his throat and were choking him. Strangulating him. He was cold. So cold. He felt like a dead body.

He struggled to get out of the bed but was held tight. He flailed her arms in a crazy effort to be free, but he couldn’t. He was sweating. He felt breathless.

“What’s wrong with you?” He he heard his sleepy voice.

He got out of the nightmare in a hard pull. He blinked rapidly and his sleep strained eyes caught the sight of the Alpha's body under his own flailing one.

“You’re here!” He he cried and held onto his neck.

He was now on top of his body and all over strangling his breath, but he couldn’t let go of his strength and his hard warm body. His scent was calming. It provided him with comfort which he desperately needed.

Louis stopped moving completely. His body went rigid and he noticed that both of his legs were around Harry's waist. His cheeks burned in embarrassment. In a quick snap his eyes caught the green ones of Harry's. Harry's eyes were droopy. He got off his body in a jump and squeaked lowly.

“What are you doing in my bed?” He he raised his voice, trying to cover up the blush spreading in a blooming pink all over his body. He scrambled to the far side of the bed scowling at his face.

Harry grinned suddenly and caught her wrist, his eyes widened when he pulled his body towards his.

“That’s not what I heard when you were clutching my body in a desperate grip.”He mocked him, smirking, his face looking all smug.

Louis only glowered back, and pushed at his arms which surrounded his shoulders like iron bands.

“Why are you blushing so much princess?” He slid his left hand thumb finger over his heated cheek in a caress. He
His cheeks warmed up more and Harry chuckled lightly.

Louis scrambled off the bed but Harry caught his hand lightly while still lying on the bed. He had a frown drawing up his brows in a strain.

“Where are you going? Come back to bed.” He said sleepily.

Louid’s mind abruptly thronged with the terrible feel of the nightmare still clutching his neck. The same nightmare he got while staying at his parents house. He gulped hard, he always used to get it usually while trying to sleep. It had been a long time since he last had the nightmare but it came tonight and he knew why. Hid right cheek burned with a sharp stinging pain of his father’s harsh hand print.

“I’m not going to sleep tonight.” He said hastily in a panic.

Harry looked back into his eyes leisurely. His eyebrows sharp and defined, he cleared and straightened up on the bed.

“Nightmare?” He asked.

“Yes.” Louis replied evasively, hesitation evident in his voice.

Harry tilted his head to the side and narrowed his eyes, holding his hand more firmly now.

“What about?" He questioned in a curious voice.

Louis looked down into his eyes and he hesitated. His eyes locked completely with his and he seemed to understand. He stood there like that with his hand in his. He nodded his head signalling thay he understood and Louis felt relieved that he didn’t insist on with the questions.

Louis let go of his hand and turned around. He heard a rustling noise and saw that Harry had gotten out of bed. In a second his hand circled around his waist. Louis craned his neck up and looked to the side into his eyes.