Chapter 9

Louis's outfit is given in media.
*****************************************

Louis was in a kid’s dance work shop. He had come to unwind here, away from the reality of his life. He was going to get married soon with or without his consent and have a mate. So this was the best way he could spend his leftover freedom. The kids were ever charming, laughing, smiling and playing. He forgot herself in their joyous zeal.

The youngest of them all was sitting in his lap, the kid was a two year old. He had tagged along with his seven year old sister. Attached to her foot in a tight grip of arms. He wouldn’t let go even with his mother’s reprimands and dragging. The mother finally gave up trying. Louis assured the mother that he would look after her baby.

The mother trusting him, gave the baby’s bag containing all, the necessities to him. Reminding him of all the things in it like Milk, warm water, diapers and everything.

Right now, he forgot his sister and got attached to Louis.He was all cute with dazzling dimples and smiles. He was really small but he walked so fast. Here and there. Round and round in circle.

The kid’s name was Archer.

Little Archer now pulled at his dress. It was a half sleeved floral patterned one. A peach floral dress, which reached up to his knees, leaving his legs bare. He had straightened his tresses in smooth shiny lines and swept them to the side.

There were lot of other volunteers like him, helping the kids with the dancing or babysitting the little ones. The hall vibrated with it. His smiling eyes moved all along, moving and gliding.

Louis’s eyes widened a little, spotting and recognising.As his heart went into an overdrive, his breath shortened, his gaze went back to the black suited man, leaning his back on the wall, his eyes observing him through the distance of the little crowd.

It was five days, four nights, six hours, twenty five minutes and a whole lot of fifty seconds passed since he last saw him. His mind reflected immediately a picture as a graphic video of their kiss.

Right now, he moved away from the wall and sauntered forward. Towards him. The throng of little crowd moved away from his space giving him way to walk. Even the people around him melted away, that was something mystical about him.

Louis was clutching Archer so tight over his waist that he started squirming and pulling at his hand. Je looked down at him and loosened his hold, and hurried up, putting him on his right hip.

Archer stopped at his mumblings and stared at the approaching stranger in a fix of a gaze.

He saw Harry step forward into his space.

Louis was finding it hard to figure him out.

That’s when he said something which made Louis's head jerk back.

“We need to grab our rings.”He whispered down at him, his gaze sliding all over his face, and travelled to look at little Archer in his arms.

Grab what?! Rings? What is happenning right now?!!

“What rings ?” He asked confused, both of his eyebrows raised up.

He tilted his head to the side.

“Our engagement rings.”Harry muttered down at him, a little amused.

A little gasp escaped his lips. Engagement rings ? Their engagement rings.

No hello. No hi. No how are you.No enquiry about his well being. No telling him that he looked nice. No smile. No endearing word. Just straight out say what you want and get out.But what else could he expect from him.

His brows furrowed as his lips moved. He was saying something. Louis shook his head and came back to consciousness.

“What?”He asked stupidly.

He sighed down at him.

“We need to leave. Right now.”He muttered, annoyed.

“But I can’t come."He let out the words more dumbly.

His brows furrowed again.

“Why ?” Harry asked.

”I’m baby sitting him.”Louis mumbled pointing at Archer.

His gaze went back to Harry's, but his eyes sharpened and frowned when he saw Harry , his soon to be fiancè and future husaband and mate stare at Archer.

“You are coming with me. Right now.”He clipped, his gaze sharpening on Archer again.

Louis sighed heavily. Of course he would order him around. If he wouldn’t agree with him he would create a huge scene.

“Fine.”He fumed, and moved Archer towards Harry from his arms.

”Hold him a second. I will grab his bag.”He muttered annoyed.

Archer, the little intelligent fellow already knowing that there is some connection between them, trustingly spread his arms towards Harry, waiting for him to hold him.

Louis would have laughed at Harry’s comical frozen figure looking at Archer in a kind of horror.

“What do I do with it ?!!”He asked, looking bewildered.

Louis’s anger rose up.

“Just hold him.”He thrust Archer in Harry's arms.

”And his name is Archer and he, is not an ‘it’.”He muttered, fuming and turned around.

He walked to the table and grabbed his bag, and just as he turned around, his gaze froze on the two of them. Harry was staring at Archer in a stance, and Archer was looking back at him just as curious, in a wide eyed stare.

God knows how was he going to deal with two adorable but headstrong boys at the same time.

____________________________________________________________________

Heyyy!

Yk what I decided just fuck it and give you all another chapter. I can do my work later. Its whatever.

Anyways, I quite like the ending of this chapter. It was adorable. :)

I hope you all like this one as much as I do. I dont think there is any drama in this one.

I hope everyone is well and safe.

Take care and I love you all ❤❤❤

P.S. I tripped thinking this was Zayn. Bruh.