Chapter 7

T.W. (not really but mayyybeee) : Kissing scene ;)
***************************************************************

After returning to the hotel room that night and taking a shower Harry leaned on the sofa, his thoughts taking over again, since the afternoon he hasn’t been himself. The way he treated Louis raked an extreme guilt, making his insides twist and hurt. Somewhere between his chest area weighed upon him.

The hurt written all over his face, the tears were the only things that stayed with him as his memory. His jaw clenched hard with the effort to forget all that, but he failed and kept thinking more about the sad blue eyes. What was he doing now ?!! Was he asleep ?!! Was he restless just like him ?!!

This marraige was just a deal for him. He wanted his father’s dream land from him.Though now, he wanted to get married to him for all the wrong reasons. Louis has challenged him. Wanting to make him feel cheap. Looping him in the same category as his father.

But, he wanted to change his opinion of him. He didn’t know why he cared or even bothered, but it was becoming a huge hassle, the thought of Louis hating him. He seemed to want to see something else in his eyes for him. A tenderness. Though he wanted to push him away too. To not include him in his life. These one after the other propelling thoughts were making him go crazy.

As he was thinking about him,a new sliver of fear rose up all over Harry’s skin. If Louis could come to his office with the intention of rejecting him, then he would have very well protested against his vile father, when he got to know about the marraige.

His mind zoomed up an image of his bruised wrists. His blood turned cold. Did he hurt him ?!! His heart thundered loud in his chest. If Mark Tomlinson had hurt him then Harry was going to throw him off the hundreth floor of a tall skyscraper again and again.

He needed to do something !! But what ?!! He didn’t want to come out desperate and completely act out of his character, but he also needed to find out about his well being.

Harry felt a restless itch come all over his mind and body, he twitched and swung his hands feeling his agitation grow.

“I want to see him.” Harry declared to himself.He messaged someone on his phone. Waited for about 5 mins. When he got the reply, he brows scrunched up.

“He is not asleep now and he is also not at home.” He spoke aloud looking at the message.

He had Louis followed. Being the business tycoon and such a powerful alpha, he could obviously afford to know about his would be mate’s whereabouts.He had called upon his sources to know where he was right now and what was he doing.

His blood flowed fast in anticipation. His heart skipping a beat to see the pretty heart shaped face. To caress him with his hungry eyes. It had been five hours since he last saw the blue eyed omega. His guilt of hurting him increased…….

Harry looked out of the window as his car moved towards Mark Tomlinson's house, better known as the Moon Crest pack house. The trees and dull lit houses moved about fast, fading away in darkness with the travelling of the car on the smooth road.

Fate had always played with his loved ones, killing them all.First his mom and then his dad. Whomever he touched tenderly had burned, turned into ashes, fading away from his life. He worried about the same thing happening again.

Since when he had walked out of his office this morning, Harry had him followed. What he does. Where he goes. His every move was reported back to him.

Breaking his thoughts, the car skidded to a halt.

Harry got out of the car. There had been a little drizzle, as the ground was a little wet and so was the forest covered in a mist of rain droplets. It was becoming colder by the minute.