Chapter 47: Love Maze

Start from the beginning

His eyes wide open, his went mouth agape.
He can feel her snuggling her nose, sniffing his scent like it was her own salvation.

He was tense with the thought of her seeing his face. He didn't even hear her footsteps nor the squeaking of her hospital bed.

"I miss you so much baby" he heard her that made him feel the blood rush up to his vein going to his head.  His knees almost gave up.

"I know how much you hated hospital as much as I do, but I had you go through the same experience again" she tightened her hold on his torso, snuggling her nose on his clothed back.

She can feel him tremble in sorrowful tears.

"I'm sorry for doubting you" "The voice made me think like that" "I'm sorry for not believing you" she said. "But I promise I will never gone through this same length again"

Jungkook exhaled a long breath, closing his eyes trying not to weep. He held her arms to pull away enough for him to turn around and see her face.

She is breathtakingly beautiful. Always has been.

He removed his mask and bucket hat and placed it on top of the matted table beside them including his bag.

"You shouldn't apologize, My Love" he said, caressing her face. He can't stop himself from smiling now that he can finally mesmerize her beauty again.

The joy he felt seeing her smile while rubbing her soft fluffy face on his palm, he couldn't be more happy now that can finally hold her.

He closes the fridge, and pulls her closer to him. And in one swift, she was caged into his arms.

He let out a gasp the moment he felt her snuggle closer and both of them tighten their holds in each other, telling him how much she misses him and how sorry she is for causing the misunderstanding.

"I-I'm sorry I made you feel like that" "I was supposed to be the one preventing you from having another episode but I guess it wasn't enough" he sobbed.

Lisa can feel him tremble from the tears that had fallen in his eyes, but she just lean herself more to his arms to do what she couldn't do before.

Listen.

"I promised my life to both of our parents to take care of you after your first episode, do you remember?" He asked.

She nodded, the memory clear in her head. It was when both her mother and Mrs Jeon visited her several years ago and was upset to themselves that she had been like this.

Her mother contemplated to continue her trainee as a kpop idol, and Lisa almost went back to Thailand with her.

But then, Jungkook swore on his life to take care of her since they're best friends. He wanted her to debut and continue her trainee to be come an idol.

And what he did was right.

"I swore my life to take care of you that time, I even raised my hand and vow myself to never let you go through this same phase" "But I was wrong" "And I'm so sorry for putting you into this again" he sobbed.

"I'm so sorry too" he heard her.

"I know I'm responsible for my own hallucination, I was deluded from the text I received from Mrs Lee, It made me think you're cheating on me" she said that made Jungkook pull away enough to look at her.

"Yuna told me everything earlier," she smiled at him.

"It was all a misunderstanding, I know that now" she tiptoed to press a kiss on his lips.