Chapter 46: Reconciliation

Start from the beginning

"That's because you are stupid" Her mother spoke.

"You cheated on him, because you believe that... that man you had infatuated with would ease your feelings!" She shouted

"Because you told me Jungkook wasn't enough!" She catches her breath

" You told me Jungkook will never be successful.. you told me he will never be famous for his talent". ''You told me he isn't from a known company that why I shouldn't stay with him because he isn't the right person to be with... because he isn't the person who would be as academic as I was, as intelligent as I was, that he is nowhere near my league!" " isn't that why you insisted on me dating that guy?"

"You made me believe that he wasn't the right man to love after you knew that English man's background!" "You forced me to believe that.. that man was the best person for me because he was from the family of a surgeon but.. you are wrong about everything!" She heaved.

"Ever since then I have loved him, not even a single day of my life inside that boarding med school I never failed to think about him" "He was the man I had failed to love.. he was that man I shouldn't have taken for granted"

"He was the man I should have loved... but now that exact man is in love with someone else"

"I'm happy that after what I did to him, he could still be capable of loving... and I was glad Lisa is there all those hard times" she sobbed.

"That girl! If only she wasn't there to begin with! She wasn't the right person for him! She was a foreigner of this country! Jungkook deserves to marry someone like him! Someone with the same nationality!" Mrs Lee excuses.

"He only has the right to love you! I know I made a mistake before, but now that he is at the peak of his career, he is the right person for you!" "He is the ideal son in law that I want all this time!"

"Not that mental bitch who seduces Jungkook! She is psychotic! She wasn't meant for him! You are!" Mrs Lee excuses.

Yuna couldn't find the right word for her. She was still her mother, but this isn't right. Her delusion needs to be cured.

"I think you're the one who needs counseling" Yuna clenches her teeth.

"What?" Her mother widened her eyes.

"Did you really think your lies would be unknown?" "You triggered her mental health, by saying he was cheating on her through a cropped picture from that shop" Mrs Lee widened her eyes.

"How can you..." she closes her eyes, preventing herself from saying the wrong things but she has enough. "How can you be so evil!"
" You almost killed their child, mother! If her private doctor didn't come seconds before the doctor gave her the anti-anxiety fluid, their child could have been miscarriage by now"

"If only you didn't texted her, this wouldn't happen"

"You made their lives difficult! You made it harder for me to gain her trust!" "She is my dearest friend! And I won't allow you to go near her any longer!"

"So get the fuck out of here before I call on the security guards to drag you out!" She yelled.

"You ungrateful bitch!" Mrs Lee was about to land her palm to Yuna's cheek but a very strong arm prevented her from doing so.

"Who-!" "Who are you?!" Mrs. Lee tried to outwit a tall man with a beautiful face. "I said hands off-"

The man abruptly let go of her wrist, he stood up beside a famished girl who looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Eommonim" The guy bowed his head 45 degrees to show his respect to her mother.

"My name is Kim Seokjin, BTS's oldest member and Yuna's suitor" he introduces himself as if he was officially a potential boyfriend of Yuna.