sᴜɴɴʏ's ᴘᴀsᴛ 2 |ɪɪ|° ᭄🌻 part 38

Start from the beginning

Cason picks up Sunny and hugs her tight then she carries her back to the limo.

Sunny - Grandma.. Please wait for me i'll come back..

Grandma - I know you will.. someday..

Cason gives a signal and 5 of the body guards noded. Cason goes to the limo and the driver drives off and when they left 5 of the bodyguards shot Mrs Stanly.

Cason - *phone rings and picks up* Is it done?

Bodyguard 3 - Yes sir, target has been Eliminated.

Cason - good..

Sunny - M..Mr.. where are you taking me..

Cason - *smiles and pats her head* Call me papa from now on Sunny.

Sunny - o..ok papa..

The driver arrives at the mansion and he quickly gets out and carrys Sunny and tells her that this will be her new home.

The maids and butler bow and greet the young Miss and the Master then a Lady comes up filled with disgust seeing Sunny.

Cason - I told you this is Sunny. My daughter and I expect you to educate her when she grows up and Marry Erick.

Livia - Tsk.. disgusting

Livia smokes and starts walking away then Sunny asks who was that. Cason replied saying that's her new mother or step mother then the butler told Cason that young master Erick had arrived.

Cason smiles and tells Sunny to be good because Erick will be his future husband. Sunny was confused but the maids took her and brought her to her own room and walked through closets and started dressing her up nice.

The maids finished and the butler came in and escorted Sunny to the garden outside where he saw a boy with blue ocean eyes and black raven hair.

Sunny was still confused but the butler told Sunny to greet his fiance. Sunny just smiles and waves and Erick was just silent.

Head Butler - Young Miss that is not a proper way to wave for a young lady like you..

Sunny - what? This is how I always wave!!!

Erick saw the little white haired girl and approached her. He greeted her and just looked at her up and down.

Erick - so you're my future wife.. Aunt couldn't find me a better one..

Sunny - and what's that supposed to mean?

Erick - it means you look like garbage in my eyes..

Head Butler - Young Master...

Sunny - why you...

Sunny starts to attack Erick and the Butler grabs her but she wouldn't let go then the maids and Livia came up seeing the scene.

Livia starts calling Cason and Cason grabs Sunny and yells at her on why she attacked him.

Sunny told him that he called him garbage and no good. Erick gets up and wipes the blood in his mouth and tells Cason that she wouldn't marry a wild animal.