Chapter 19 Forget

I knew I was dead but yet I still felt my heart beat. How could this be possible? Nothing made sense. I started to hear unfamiliar voices that I never heard before. Until one those of those voices sounded familiar.
"Where did you find her?" asked a women.
"She was laying on the ground while I was passing by." said Aiden. Aiden? Was that him? No......this is just a dream. This can't be possible.
"Aiden?" I murmured. I started to fight to open my eyes. I don't care if this was a dream, I had to see him at least in my dreams. Only then will we be happy together. I open my eye's and saw strangers all surrounding me and then that's when I saw him. Right there, standing straight as usual. Giving me a strange look.
"Aiden, it is you." I said as tears were starting to develop. But there was something strange about Aiden. He wouldn't come closer to me. He was actually taking steps back.
"Aiden wait!" I said as I started to get off the little bed but it was too late, Aiden had run off. The lady grabbed my hand.
"No, no, no, you barely woke up, I can't just let you go out, you can faint." Said the lady as she was pushing me back. 
"But-but he's the father of my baby." I said as I started to cry. The lady looked at me giving me a half smile.
"I'm so sorry but......the father of your baby........had just recently lost his memory."

        Okay, I know this is a really but really short chapter but I promise I will update today because I cannot just leave you guy's clif hanging right here for another 3 day's.....