Chapter 7 Strange Visit

Tomorrow is the day that I will finally be able to see. To see the person I fell in love with. I couldn't imagine a world without him. He is not of the most important human begins that a truly care about.  I laid down in my bed when I heard little rocks shooting from my window. Who is this? I grabbed my stick and slowly open the window an inch.

" Who is this?" I whispered.

"It's me, Aiden. Can I come in?" He asked. Aiden? What in the world he is doing this late. He should be home.

"Aiden? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?"I said as I open the window so he could come in.

" I couldn't sleep, I had a nightmare that I lost you. That's why I came in here. Laila....can I sleep with you, I promise I'll leave first thing in the morning before your parents wake up. I don't want them to think the opposite. They will probably never let me inside your room ever again. That would be your number one look out for your father. But can I ?" He asked. If my parents find out, they will demand a pregnancy test right away. Aiden was waiting for a respond. I wasn't going to make him go back to his house but I didn't want him to leave. I wanted him to stay.

"Stay." I whispered. Aiden hugged me and that's when I noticed that he was shirtless. Oh my goodness, where's his shirt? I pulled him away and started to examine with my fingers around his chest and it was confirmed by me that this guy had no shirt whatsoever. I heard Aiden laugh a little.

" What's wrong, you don't mind me sleeping without a shirt? Or is it too much for you?" He said adding a mysterious tone. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"Well we should get some rest then because tomorrow is your big day beautiful." He said we both laid down in my bed. He turned off the lights and cuddle with me. He was warm even though he didn't have a shirt. I was cold and I had long sleeve shirt with my jaggy sweat pants. He pulled me closer to him and I started to get warm and before I knew it, I was almost falling asleep in his arms when I heard him whisper in my ear, "I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you." And those were the last few words before I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the alarm of my clock. I woke up and say that Aiden still had his arms wrapped around mind. My mom! The Surgery is today! Aiden!

"Aiden wake up! My mom is coming in any second by now! Hurry!" I whispered, almost sounding like a squick as I tried to wake him up.

"Wait your dad!" He said as he stood up and started to get out the window. I grabbed my stick and tried to help him. He gave me a kiss on the lips.

" I'll see you in a few hours Laila. I love you." He said.

" I love you too." And right when he left, my mom and dad walked in.