(2) Episode 1.1

Cook rolled off me and onto the other side of my bed, panting and wiping the sweat from his head.

"Jesus Christ, Jofie. You get better every fucking time." He breathed, staring at the ceiling and trying to catch his breath again.
"You reckon?" I smirked, sitting up and leaning over him, running my index finger down his jawline.
"Yeah." He started to regain his breath. "What was that thing you did with your tongue? That was fucking unreal."

I giggled and then climbed over to straddle him, placing my hands on either side of his neck.
"This has been an amazing summer, Cook." I whispered to him.
"It really has." He nodded with his usual cheeky smile. "Not that we've done much besides fuck."
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I leaned closer and began lightly stroking my tongue along his jawline and up to his ear.
Cook groaned lightly, grabbing my hips and pulling them tighter against him. "You think you're ready for it again?" He laughed.
I bit my lip and nodded.
"Fine," he chuckled, "once more before we get ready for the nightclub opening party tonight, yeah?"
"Are you rationing me or something?" I sat up and scowled, with a smirk.
Cook sat up with me, keeping my body pressed against his and placing his hand firmly on the back of my neck. "I just need some go in me for tonight, because we're fucking going for it at this party. I won't be able to keep my fucking hands off you."
I smiled, looking from his eyes to his lips and back up, "okay. Once more."

***

Cook and I had been getting ready for the nightclub opening taking place for the past half an hour in my bedroom.
Cook sat on the bed behind me as I brushed my hair quickly in front of my mirror.

I glanced in the mirror at him, and noticed that he was making no effort to get ready whatsoever, and that he was perched on the end of my bed, staring at me.

"Cook, you're not even dressed." I urged, but he didn't take his eyes off me with his little smile. "What are you looking at?"
"You." He smiled wider.
"Why?" I rolled my eyes and I continued to brush my hair.
"I'm so happy, you know that?" He breathed.

I threw my hairbrush onto my chest of drawers and turned to face him.
"I know that." I smiled. "So am I."
"Did you ever think that we'd be here? In a fucking relationship?" He grinned.
"Not in a million years." I shook my head, and then took a step closer to him. "But I'm so happy that we are here."

He stood up off the bed and put his arms around me, still with that loved-up schoolboy type smile on his face. "I love you so much, Josephine. I really fucking love you."
I leaned closer and kissed him, breathing every ounce of him in as I did. "I really fucking love you, James."

We stood like that for a few moments, completely and utterly in love with each other, and never wanting to move. But eventually I dragged myself backwards from him and instructed, "but get dressed, or you're not getting any tonight."
Without further thought, Cook grabbed his polo shirt and dragged it on over his head. "Fine."
"And actually hurry up, Fred and Eff are going to be coming past here soon to walk with us."
"Okay, dear." He kissed my forehead after he'd pulled his jeans on, and then headed to my en-suite bathroom to brush his teeth.

A/N: quick chapter, but just wanted to get back into it. would love to hear what you think will happen/hope to happen in this season! will be back soon with the next chapter