~40

Avalon's POV:

Next Week

Today is my 17th birthday, mom is coming over, she was here last night. She kept her promise to be there for our birthday.

The week flew by quickly, we went on tours and even visited Las Vegas a few days back with dad, aunt Mia, and Bryce.

"Happy birthday to my beautiful girls!" Dad bursts into the room, "I can't believe next year you're an adult."

"Hey, dad", Avery yawns.

"I have gifts for you both", he hands each of us a gift bag with a present in it, "from both your mother and me."

I look inside the bag, a new pair of thugs for soccer and a signed jersey from one of my favorite soccer teams.

"No way,  how?" I gasp.

"It's all thanks to your aunt, she helped us", he smiles, "happy birthday."

Avery squeals, "thank you!"  She takes out a Harvard University sweater and other merch.

"They were from my time when I attended Harvard with my siblings, the sweater is from your mother", dad explains.

"Are you sure I will get accepted?" Avery frowns.

"No doubt, aren't you taking SAT at the beginning of next year?"

She nods, "I already start studying."

"Good, Mia said she will help you send in your application to Harvard and any other universities you have in mind."

She nods.

"Happy birthday to my nieces", aunt Mia enters holding a plate with two cupcakes on it with number 1 candle on one and number 7 on the other.

We come together and blow out the candles, dad and aunt Mia cheer.

I leave my room ten minutes later after washing my face and brushing my teeth, I head to the guest room where Bryce is staying.

We leave tomorrow for Australia, yesterday Bailey called me and wished Avery and me a happy birthday along with Luciano and Donovan.

I knock on the door, "come in."

I enter the room and Bryce is on the bed lying down watching something on his phone.

"Happy birthday darling and happy second month anniversary", he gets up and kisses me, "I have something plan for us."

"You do?"

"Yes, we're going to spend the morning together at the beach", he smiles.

"When do we leave?"

"10 am, Avery is going shopping with your mother and aunt", he states, "they know you hate it so I suggest I have some alone time with you."

"Thank you", I throw my arms around his neck and kisses him deeply.

He chuckles, "go have breakfast with your sister, I'll be down in a while."

I leave the room as he answers a call, "hey mom, isn't it a bit late over there?"

I walk down the stairs as mom enters the house, "where are my birthday girls?"

 "Hey mom", I run to her and she hugs me.

"Happy birthday my darling, wheres's Avery?"

"I am showering, I'll be down soon!" Avery calls from somewhere upstairs.

"I have brought a surprise for her", mom grins.

"What is it?"

"Hey West", Donovan enters and takes off his cap and sunglasses, "nice house."