~31

Avalon's POV:

Next Day 

Tonight is the campout outside and luckily the weather will be good for us to stay out all night. Tomorrow is the party which means we have to do some shopping today to get snacks, drinks, and other stuff; the living room couches will be push back against a wall so the open space will be free to dance and move around

Avery and I video chat with dad yesterday evening, we even got to see aunt Mia and uncle Asher as well. Dad said he was going to fly over to see mom today since she'll be coming off work, he'll stay at a hotel until her arrival.

"We have things to do today people, I'm expecting more people than last year", Donovan states.

We all had breakfast and are lazing around the house.

"Avalon and I will do the grocery shopping", Bryce states.

"What? Bu-"

"Okay so Bryce and Avalon on grocery, here's the list and bank card", Donovan passes Bryce a folded paper, "I'll get started if I were you, it's a bit long and we still have to  prepare for tonight so it'll be extra stuff."

"Let's go", Bryce says to me.

"Can I come?" Jesse asks.

"Jesse you're on drinks with Luciano, I order for some cases to be pick up today and the other to be pick up tomorrow",  Donovan explains.

Jesse scoffs.

"Let's go Ava", Bryce says and we leave.

We take Bryce's car, of course, he hands me the paper and bank card which I put in my purse.

"Where do you suggest we go to get the items?" He asks.

"How should I know? I normally just go to a convenience store", I shrug.

He shakes his head.

"I guess I'll just take you where I normally go."

We park in a huge parking lot twenty minutes later, I get out then Bryce follows suit. He gets a cart and we enter the building, "what's on the list first?"

"Big bags of chips, get us four of those."

"I'll make it six because we do need a snack for tonight", he states.

He leads me to the lane where all the snacks are, my mind goes crazy with so many ideas.

"Stick to the paper", he reminds me.

I sigh, I'll be back my gummy friends.

Next on the list are things to make guacamole also tortillas.

1 hour later

"Tell me we're done", I sigh, I  am tired of walking and I'm hungry.

"Actually we are now to wait in line to be cash out."

"More waiting?" I sigh, "give me your keys, you'll meet me in the car."

He laughs and hands over the keys and I hand him the car.

"Toodles", I wave and make my exit, I find the car a few minutes later because I mistook two cars for Bryce's.

I waited twenty minutes before I see Bryce exits the building with the cart, he opens the back seat and put the bags in before shutting it and returning the cart.

"Do you want to get something to drink before we go back to the house?" He offers.

"Are you paying?"