~25

Bryce's POV:

I am not surprised I get the crown  I sure build a reputation here quickly and Mackenzie only helped boost it quickly.

For the rest of the night I dance with Nina, Avalon and Donovan leave about an hour ago after the whole Luciano incident.

"Ready to go?" I ask Nina who nods.

"I have a hotel room book for us, you told your parents you'll be  staying at a friend's house right?"

"Yeah, they think there is an after-party after the dance", I reply.

"Great well my parents are away for the weekend."

We leave the school and go to my car, we see two persons arguing in the parking lot, it's Elle and Luciano.

"I hope she can satisfy your needs, you know you can't keep it in your pants", Elle retorts.

"She's different, goodbye Elle", he replies.

"Whatever, good luck during your college years", she says.

"I'm staying right in Sydney."

"Good for you, what if she goes far for college? How are you going to handle that?"

"We'll manage."

"Goodbye."

I open the door for Nina to get into the car, I get behind the wheel and I drive out of the parking lot unto the road.

The hotel is about a ten-minute drive into the city, I park in the underground parking lot then get the bags, Nina already has the keys to the room.

She unlocks the door when we get to the upper floor, revealing a nice room with a balcony and a king-size bed, there is a flat screen also on the wall facing the bed and a table with a bottle of wine and glasses.

"Drink?" Nina pours some in a glass.

"One", I loosen my tie and take it off along with my belt then sit to untie my laces.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun", Nina hands me a glass and I drink the wine then place the glass on the nightstand.

"Yeah", I unbutton my shirt as Nina sits on my lap, straddling me.

"Let me help", she kisses my neck as she takes off my shirt, I unzip her dress.

I had a thought about something and pull away from her.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do it", I sigh, "I'm sorry."

"That's okay", she gets off me, "I'll wait until the drug takes effect."

"Drug?"

I feel my eyes are becoming heavy and my head is spilling.

"Why am I sleep?" I yawn.

"And it's starting to take effect", Nina grins and gets back to straddling me.

"What?"

"Shh and just enjoy", she takes off her dress.

Everything goes dark.

*****

I wake up with my head hurting, I didn't get drunk last night so why is this happening? The last thing I remembered was drinking wine with Nina then everything goes dark.

I groan, Nina is sleeping beside me, we are both naked. Sh*t, we slept together although I did remember refusing.

I get off the bed and put on my boxers quickly before taking my bag and go into the bathroom, our clothes are all over the floor.