Oh. My. God

"I'm fine, Aaron! And so much for not telling her until I decided what to do!" Felicity scolds me

"U got her pregnant??? Are u that stupid???" Claire asks me but Felicity answers for me

"It was my fault, I didn't take the after pill and apparently I was ovulating that day, maybe that's why I was so horny...but I can reassure u that this is not why we're together!"

"Ok, u'd better start explaining, 'cause I think my head will explode!" Claire says to Felicity

"Yes, let's go upstairs, I'll tell u everything..."

"Shouldn't I come too?" I ask them, but Claire gives me a death glair

"No! I want to hear my friend! We'll talk with u later, because I'm sure I'm gonna want to punch u!" she says and they go upstairs

Felicity's P.O.V

When we go to the room that's supposed to be hers, we sit at the bed and I tell her everything. Not with details, but everything!

"I know I've said it a lot and I'll probably say it more, but OH. MY. GOD! I can't believe u never told me anything! Ok, sure, u didn't know he was my dad, but u could have told me what was going on! I thought we were some kind of best friends!"

"We were! We so were! But I was feeling so ashamed! I only told my best friend because I've known her since elementary school and I had to tell someone! It wasn't about u, I swear!"

"So many nights... We spent so many nights talking about guys and stuff and u never said anything! I can't believe it! It's like u had a secret life!"

"That's exactly what it was! Can u imagine having that secret life for 4 years?"

"I really can't! My God! And u just fell in love...I can't believe it!"

"Me neither! I've never felt like that and I've never been that confused before!"

"U're 22, of course u're confused, u're still trying to figure out yourself!"

"That's true... But I think it's the first time in my life that I'm being true to myself and sure about something!"

"I can't believe u're getting married to my dad! I would never imagine it! Am I supposed to call u my stepmom now?" she asks playfully, but at the same time concerned

"Of course not! U're supposed to call me your friend, as always! I don't want u to see me as a mom!"

"Thank God!" she says relieved touching her chest and I laugh

"Now that we're talking about moms, u said u weren't supposed to tell me anything before deciding what to do with the baby, are u thinking of having an abortion?"

"I am...I'm not ready to be a mom and I sure as hell ain't ready to share him yet! Neither is he!"

"Of course, u must be all over each other now!" she says, but then she realizes it's her dad, so she cringes

"I know u wanna puke right now, but yes we are! He kinda holds back because of the pregnancy, but, yeah, we can't stop!"

"Yuk, but awww! I'll ask u something and then we'll forget I did, ok?"

"Sure!"

"Is the sex good?"

"Oh, it's the best! I don't know if it's the fact that then it was kinda forbidden or that now it's because we just got together for real, but it's amazing! We have such chemistry, we're both at the same level of wildness! Of course I'm way younger and that's important, but for his age, he's great! I'm sure that after some time this will change, but I'm sure it won't be bad!"

"Ok, I'm covered! Now show me the ring!"

"Ugh! Finally! I've been dying to do that! U're the 3rd person to see it, first it was my dad, then my best friend and now u, but I think I will show it to the whole world!" I say, taking it out from my pocket and wearing it

"Damn! He ain't cheap!" she says taking my hand to observe it

"Of course he's not! Isn't it the most beautiful ring u've ever seen?"

"It is!!! At least he has good taste!"

"Damn straight he does! He picked me!" I say confidently and we laugh

"So, I'm not gonna be an aunt, huh?"

"U will, just not yet!"

"I can't wait!"

"Me neither!" I say and we hug

"One more thing; how the hell am I supposed to call u? Sarah or Claire? Because there's gonna be a confusion!" I ask pulling away

"It's easier for my dad to start calling me Sarah, because that's what most people call me, so keep Sarah!"

"Noted!"

"Good, now let's go back downstairs, I need to kick his ass!"

When we go back to him, she acts like she's hella mad, screaming and calling him things, but when she sees that he starts feeling bad and guilty and tries to calm her, she looks at me and we start laughing. He gets kinda upset that she was acting like that on purpose, but also relieved that she's not really mad. After that, we go out to celebrate properly.