Truth Is Overrated

"U understand that I have to break my engagement with Oliver first in order to wear the ring, right?" 

"Yes, of course!" he says pulling away

"And we also have to talk to Sarah!"

"That will be tough..."

"I know, but she needs to know that her college roommate is also gonna be her stepmother!" I say and he starts laughing

"Don't laugh! She's gonna kill me and stop talking to u!"

"Nuh, she's my daughter, she will be more open-minded than that!"

"U'd better be right!" I say and as we giggle he leans in and we start kissing. He throws the box on the couch and puts his hands on my hips, pulling me as close as he can and I decide to straddle him, wrapping my arms around his neck. As the kiss deepens, I feel his hands dropping to my thighs, under my sleeping gown, and he raises them to my butt, grabbing it in a way that makes me move my hips.

 As the kiss deepens, I feel his hands dropping to my thighs, under my sleeping gown, and he raises them to my butt, grabbing it in a way that makes me move my hips

"Can we..." he asks hesitantly after pulling a little away to look at me

"Yep, we can, but gently..." I say, dragging my hands down his chest, reaching for the end of his T-shirt and then I pull it off. He proceeds by pulling my gown off and then he leans in on my neck, leaving small, wet kisses, while dragging his lips down my chest and in between my breasts, while he has his hands on my back.

"They kinda hurt, so please be gentle with those too..." I tell him softly when I feel him moving to one of my breasts, and he raises his head to look at me. He brings his hands to the side of my breasts, stroking them gently with his thumbs, while leaving soft kisses all over it, and then he does the same to the other, while I stroke his hair. When he's done, he comes back up the same way he went down, with the last stop being my lips, starting kissing me again. I let my hands fall from his hair to his shoulders, down his arms and then his ribs, landing on his pants, which I undo 

"Get up..." he says on my lips and when I do it, he lifts his body a little to stand on his knees and pulls his pants down as much as he can.

Before sitting on his legs again, he pulls my underwear down, while looking at me and I put my hands on his shoulders for balance, as I lift my legs one at a time to take it off. After he throws it with the rest of the pile of our clothes, he sits down and I straddle him again, putting him inside me. Once he's all in, he puts his one arm around my waist and his other hand on my thigh, and starts moving like 1 thrust per second. I have my one hand on his shoulder and the other on his arm, and with every thrust I leave a small moan, with my head thrown back.

When he starts going a little faster, I bring my head up and drop my hand from his shoulder to his arm, leaning in his neck, more grazing him with my teeth than kissing him, and I feel him shiver for a moment. After a few thrusts, he pushes me back with his body, until my back touches the floor, but he keeps my hips up. He grabs me by my hips and picks up the pace more, but moves gently, making me moan loudly, but softly, holding him from his wrists and looking at him.
When I'm there, I close my eyes and bite my lips, leaving a deep throaty sound as I finish. Not long after, he finishes too, throwing his head back and groaning. After taking a few breaths, he pulls me back up and kisses me deeply, but slowly

"Is it wrong that I don't feel bad about us having sex while I'm still with Oliver?" I ask after we pull away for air

"Well, truth is we should feel bad... He doesn't deserve it!"

"God, he will hate me in so many ways!"

"Do u care?"

"Honestly? No... But I will probably ruin him like your ex ruined u! He will be broken for a long time and I'm sorry for the girls who will pay for my mistakes!"

"Then don't tell him the whole truth! He doesn't need to know much..."

"Don't I owe it to him to be honest for once?"

"Honesty is overrated sometimes, Felicity... What's good if it only hurts him?"

"Would u rather your ex having told u a lie or half the truth?"

"In a way no, because then maybe I wouldn't have met u, but on the other hand yes, because she would have spared me the pain! I would never know the truth, so I would be ok! Ignorance is bliss sometimes..."

"God, u are smart too!"

"What? Did u think I'm just a dumb blonde guy?"

"Well, if we're being honest, all we ever did was fuck and fight, we never actually talked, except the day we ended our agreement..."

"But still, I think that if I was dumb, u would have seen it since the first time we ever talked!"

"Maybe..."

"For what is worth, I knew u were smart since the day we first met in person..."

"What about when we were chatting?"

"Well, replying to a stranger on Instagram wasn't the smartest move!"

"Toucé!" I say and he chuckles

"U should smile more, it looks good on u!"

"From now on I think I will never frown again!" he says and I kiss him again

After we break the kiss we get up, get dressed and he helps me pack.