I Said Too Much

Aaron's P.O.V.

At around 11 in the morning, as I'm at work I get an email on my phone. When I see it, I realize it's from Felicity, so I quickly open it and tap on the photos

"Shit..."I exhale as I see them, but I quickly back out and read what she wrote

-I'm very bad at this, so I'm sorry if they aren't as good as u expected...I'm free for guidance if u want! For now, take those 2 to get u by for a while 😉

After I take another look at them I quickly respond to her

 -Sure, whatever...I'll tell u about the hour on Friday

After work, I'm supposed to meet with my best friend, who is a professor of applied mathematics at Yale, so I leave work a little early so I can put the photos to use

"Look who finally decided to show up..." Ben, my best friend, asks when I find him in the bar we had arranged to meet

"Sorry, man, I got carried away with something..."

"Ok, who were u screwing? Your secretary again?" he asks and I roll my eyes

"Of course not..."

"Then whom? *thinks about it* Oh my God, u found a new college girl to fund!"He whispers leaning close to me

"I did and oh my God is she amazing!"

"Really? That good?"

"Not in posing, but I will teach her...she's amazing as a person!" 

"Meaning?"

"Meaning she's so smart! She has thought of every possible scenario...she gave me a really hard time!"

"She gave u a hard time saying yes to u paying her a buttload for a few photos and videos?"

"Yeah! U'd think she doesn't need any money!"

"So how did u convince her?"

"I had to make an Agreement!"

"Agreement? What kind of Agreement?"

"A Confidentiality Agreement...I put in all the details, the rules..."

"Why get in all that trouble?"

"It was my only chance to convince her!"

"Yeah I got that, but why?"

"I don't know...I just wanted her to say yes so much! and let's face it, I can't do much without the sites...she might be my only chance!"

"I swear I don't understand...but if she said yes, then I'm ok...I hope u have a great time!"

"I'm sure I will...when I teach her a thing or 2 about posing she will be perfect!"

"I really can't understand why get in all that trouble for a few photos and videos when u can actually find someone and have mad sex with!"

"I don't have ways to get close to girls at that age anymore...she said that if I had asked her to have sex she'd have said yes, though..."

"U idiot! And u didn't take that???"

"No! my way lasts longer! Come on, don't make me explain this to u again!"

"Fine! Just make sure to keep away from my daughter!"

"Of course! I would never do that to u!" 

"I know, I'm just making sure...do u know anything more about her?"

"I do...she's majoring in English Language & Literature, she's on the 1st year but she's 19 because she has lost a year due to her mother's death and her dad is super rich, but he wants her to learn how to get her own money..."

"And as a rich girl she doesn't want to find a real job, of course...and where did u find her?"

"At that club I had talked to u about, she was a dancer there...she still is on Fridays and Saturdays. I found her on Instagram, we started talking, one thing led to another, and today I received the first couple of photos..."

"Alright then...but if she offers u reall sex, don't say no again!"

"Oh, u can bet your ass I won't say no! I may even break my rule and ask her myself..."

"That's new..." he says with a raised eyebrow

"I know, right? She's so different from everyone I have met or worked with..."

"Is it possible that she drives u crazy because she gave u a hard time saying yes?"

"Maybe...she's very feisty and assertive; u should have seen her when we met to talk about the details, God, I was almost scared of her! I've never felt more nervous in my life!" I say and he starts laughing

"I can't believe a 19-year-old made u crap your pants! I wish I was there to see it!"

"If u see her u'll understand my nervousness..."

"Show me!"

"Nope! I've already said too much..."

"Come on! I'm sure she has shown u to her best friend!"

"I'm sure about it but it's fair because she didn't know what I wanted from the start! Besides, I signed the agreement and it says that we won't tell anyone... I already violated it..."

"Oh come on! I don't need a name! I just want to see what made u so obsessed!" he says and I roll my eyes

"Ugh! Fine! *takes phone out* here!" I show him a photo of her posing in front of a pool that I found on her Instagram

"Ok, It's just another hot college girl... Trust me, I've seen a lot of them..."

"Trust me she's different! Here she looks like a happy-go-lucky girl, but if u confront her she looks like a detective that waits to hear u make a mistake on your statement, so she can throw u in jail!"

"That's hard to believe, but knowing u, I'll take your word for it...u didn't tell me where she studies, though... Is she at Yale?"

"Nope, I'm not telling u that! U have connections and I don't wanna risk it..."

"U already showed her to me, so if she's in Yale I might see her around, even though it's very unlikely because the linguistics department is very far from my department..."

"I like how sure u are that she's at Yale..."

"I have run the math in my head, the odds never lie..." he says and I roll my eyes