56 ~ "You have to earn it back"

Mulai dari awal

His voice was fierce and angry.

I chuckled.

"No Bhai Saheb,"

"Prince, you can't even touch him. Your little sister loves that person," Bhabhi Saheb said.

"No way," He said with shock.

"I don't even like him, Tell me Gulaab she is lying,"

I broke the hug and said.

"She isn't,"

His face turned shocked.

"Then why the hell you were running away from him?"

He asked.

"Because we had a fight,"

I said.

"What kind of fight was it? I hope he doesn't misbehave with you,"

"He went somewhere without telling me, so I got angry,"

I lied.

I couldn't tell him the truth as it would just raise the misunderstandings between them.

"And because of that you came here running,"

I nodded.

"I can't believe you,"

I chuckled. 

"But, I am happy to see here, Gulaab,"

"But, still I am not happy that you married that guy," He made a face.

"He loves me a lot Bhai Saheb,"

"I am believing you otherwise can kill him right away,"

"Please don't,"

He kissed my forehead and said softly.

"You should take a rest. And don't you dare to get angry about small things. Now you are a married woman and Queen of an Empire. Understand your responsibility and answerability,"

He said and I nodded.

"Did he punch you?" Suddenly I asked as my sight fell on the slight mark on his cheek.

"No, I punched him," He told me.

"I think, we should let her rest,"

Bhabhi Saheb interrupted.

"Sure," Bhai Saheb agreed.

They both left after greeting me and I sat on the bed.

Now, I had to meet him. I want to ask a few questions and moreover, I needed to know what he wants.

But, before everything I needed to take bath and change.

I went to the Bathing room and took a short bath. I changed to pair of light green attire made up of cotton. A few attendees helped me to braid my hair. I was in a hurry resulting I didn't choose to get ready properly. 

I didn't know that in which guest-chamber he was staying. So, I asked an attendee to get the knowledge of it.

I turned on my heels to reach there. I needed to know what was he thinking.

I entered his chamber. My steps turned slower as I was afraid and nervous to face him. I couldn't believe that we had faced this. There was a time when I was not afraid of him and playful though. But, today he looked angry. The way he held my hair, the way he looked into my eyes, the way his nerves highlighted on his arms when he snaked his arms around me. I felt goosebumps.

I walked past the partitions and entered the Bedroom. I raked my eyes all across and my gaze on his half-naked body. He had just come out of the Bathing room. Standing against the mirror, he was raking the white cotton cloth on his wet chest.