56 ~ "You have to earn it back"

Start from the beginning

"Because I wanted to save Bhai Saheb from any war or maybe it was because I wanted to postpone it at least," I told her.

"And then what happened suddenly between you? I could see how much you love each other. I mean the way he came running behind you is like he was missing you so hard," She asked.

"He do loves me Bhabhi Saheb. I do love him a lot. We fell in love with each other but still, he is Sultan. He is the same person who married me just to win the Empire. He is the same person who still doesn't like my brother. He has never said that he won't attack our Empire. Moreover, he asked his cousin brother to attack Hind," I bit on my lips as I finished.

My voice was trembling and afraid.

"Princess, I think you should at least talk to him first. Love does changes a lot of things. I am sure he must have changed his mind. Or moreover, he would never attack Hind, You can't see what I can see,"

"What you can see?" I asked.

"Just talk to him first," She said.

"He will surely kill me. Didn't you see how angry he was?" I replied.

"He was angry because he care for you," She held my hands.

"And I messed up everything," I said.

"Or maybe this can clear everything," She assured.

"Let him rest for a while and then talk to him," I nodded to her.

"I will send some food for you. The physician said you are tired," She informed.

"Bhabhi Saheb,"

I called her slowly and she sat again.

"I am sorry, All the while I didn't get a chance to talk to you and realise that you are pregnant," I touched her tummy.

"How many months?" I asked.

"Almost nine," She informed.

"That means I can see the baby," I smiled.

"Of course, princess,"

"Bhabhi Saheb, how have you been? I mean it must have been difficult," I asked.

She took a breath and said.

"Your brother became emotional and missed you a lot. He still does. All the while his source of happiness was the expectation of a kid. It's like you never left him. He was so much concerned about your health, feelings and everything. I think you should surely tell him that how insanely Sultan loves you," A tear escaped my eyes.

"I know. I need to talk a lot, With my brother, mother and father,"

She washed my tears and said.

"Princess, everything is fine and you have to be strong," 

"Bhabhi Saheb, I am sorry. It all started because of me. Bhai Saheb brought you here, because of me. He tortured you because of me. He got the pain because of me. Even I troubled my father and mother a lot and now Sultan is also angry with me,"

"Princess, trust me your intentions were never wrong. Loving your brother selflessly requires courage and strength. Even after whatever happened with you, you stood strong and married a stranger just to save your brother. For me, you are the strongest one and we cherish you a lot,"

I smiled and suddenly.

"Gulaab,"

I washed my tears as my sight fell on Bhai Saheb. 

I stood up to greet him. I didn't get a chance to hug him yet.

He collected me in a hug as he asked.

"Tell me if you want me to kill him right away,"