Chapter Three: さようなら

╔Chapter Three: Goodbye | さようなら╗

As if it never happened - the voiceless moment between the shrine maiden and the immaculate angel became a distant remembrance for the two of them.

The two concentrated on the aftermaths of their primary studies and essential needs for their future days in the academy, as it is warned as an important mastery said by the warden.

Although seen as a normal aptitude - learning the basics of how the academic rules function, is rather not easy but arduous from a closer expanse.

To reach the level that higher-ups foresee from the talents that involved themselves in the academy, a talent must not hesitate to reach and show their full potential until the academy either receive population or some sort of recognition from other institutions.

Just like how an ordinary school labours in education, socialising is important to every individual - if a doll isn't to 'act' like the other playtoys, it is to be seen as useless and a misfit by probabilities.

Nevertheless, every talent must not only be vigilant and all - but too also be themselves while moving forward to the future.

The talents may not know yet but, the academy instructors are to try their best to support their talents in every way - perhaps, they will notice furthermore by the next days that will come for them.

Between the maiden and angel, the difference in their personalities and manifestations are all not entirely varied.

The only thing someone could compare between the both of them is their status.
And when these two meet - people can easily discern and declare between them, though occasionally it would cause an outbreak in the divine society.

But in this case, Miko and Kuraim are in an academy that does not allow their talents to perpetrate between each other - even if it's not physical fighting.

❦恐怖は楽に何かを克服することができます❦

The first day of the academy went by as a blooming flower, and the little petals flew away as the wind carried them like a delicate breeze.

The sun was setting down slowly as time races it without judgement - and what only bothered the sun was the clouds that covered it.

On the second floor, class 1-3 was leisurely preparing themselves to go home as they separately cleaned the classroom since the teacher has left to get her students personal schedules.

Miko was swiping the floor while one of her seniors chats with her - Sora, the first participant that applied to the academy.

The maiden hasn't taken the chance to talk to the other seniors and juniors properly - presumably because of the early days of the academy, Miko has lacked communication with them.