Prologue

----

Being a Sakura was hard, especially for Sakura Miko

Though she was determined to achieve whatever dream she had, she would always be on her own knees because of the damage through out her journey.

Until now, she's still just a pure humble maiden who is a bit scared of the outside world - but being excited over something she've admired for so long, makes her headstrong towards the future.

What she didn't realized - is that she will face many courses that aren't involved with physical appearance or ideals.

----

Amane Kuraim, an angel whose wings that were burned - were ultimately hidden in the family name, as for the sake of her own family's reputation among the society

Always being stuck at square one - almost going in circles in most of her life, her sister taught her singing during when their mother wasn't home.

Being someone who was scared showing emotions, she let's her emotions control her voice - due to that, she found inspiration to be someone.

Countering almost the same cases in her past life - she struggles to stand as her made up character.

----

The company named Cover Corp has founded a new functional academy for all types of talents, Hololive.

Even if the talents came from poor families or etc, the talents are to be treated as the same individuals - no matter how much different they are in species and origin, no sort of heated conflict will be tolerated in the academy.

And by all means, the talents will be punished or furthermore - expelled from the conflicts they've done or created.

Participates of the academy will only be allowed to enter when the warden of the academy decides for them.

Half a month later, over forty participants were accepted - though only the early sign ups were allowed to enter the academy first, due to rooms and clubs still being under constructed.
The first and four rooms were good enough to be used, but almost three weeks later - the academy closed down because of it's lack of building space.

Apologizing for the sudden inconvenience - participants of the academy were given their early fees as an apology.

Some were angry, most were silent and others didn't care and went along with it.

Half a year passed - and the academy was finally opened again.

In the early morning, a opening ceremony will be held outside of the academy - all talents are to attend the ceremony in any time, as long as they don't pass the morning.

Waiting and waiting - every talent were in line of their group class, after their murmuring lowered down, the warden finally stood out behind the curtains and spoke wisely.

"Greetings, my name is Motoaki Tanigo, founder and warden of this academy."
Introducing himself, the talents clapped in respect to the warden.

"As you all may already know, this academy is a training study field for all types of talents, you're all here to show your talent to the world and as you improve yourself in this academy - your reputation will be held by the teachers and coaches, till the very end of your freshmen year."
Most of the talents were already overwhelmed by the warden's short speech, some just shuddered and left it at that.

"As a reminder, I want to mention to everyone of you to respect each other - no conflict or fight will be tolerated in this academy."
No word or whispering was heard, receiving the reaction results, the warden continued until afternoon.

----

"Hwaah..the halls are wider now, isn't it Mikochi?"

"..Well, Yeah."

"You're alright? You look a little disheartened, what's wrong?"

"..No no, it's nothing."

Staring back at the entrance, a familiar face blocked off the maiden's mind for the whole day.