-',✎ special chapter • 10k special

Jaehyuk

Jaehyuk

"Jaehyuk, I'm going" Asahi yelled. I immediately ran towards him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Jaehyuk? Where's the bae?" I said all sulking and pouting.

To tell you all the truth, I am really sulking at him. I can understand that he was busy but he almost doesn't have time with me.

Ever since he got in with his work, he always come home late but of course I am still waiting for him every night to ask him if he's okay or if his day was fine.

But you know even if I was sulking, I can't get mad at him. He was just too cute to resist, my poor heart can't take him everytime.

"I'm sorry, bae. I'm going, I am almost late with my work"

"You always think about work. Don't you love me?"

"Bae, I really need to go"

Here he goes again, everytime I'll ask him that question, he'll always refuse to answer me and just walk away from me.

Does he really forgot about me? Is he only forcing himself to stay with our relationship because knows that I'm pathetic if ever he left? I swear to god, I'll cuddle the hell out of him all day if he does that.

I marched annoyingly towards my room, or should I say OUR ROOM and settle down on the bed broken heartedly.

I miss my old robot bae. When all he had to think is his studies, he still remembers about me. We still cuddle every weekends

"This is ridiculous!" I yelled on the top of my lungs with my heart. I was really in sorrow.

"My sahiiiii!" I dramatically cried out in frustration.

Since I have nothing to do, I texted Doyoung that I will come today on their unit with Yedam to entertain myself and to remove all the negative thoughts I have been thinking.

Yeah, that's the right thing. I just need to unwind.

"Dobby, he can't leave me!" I hysterically cried to Doyoung while he was tapping my back.

I don't how long I have been crying but I just need to relieve my sadness and stress. Especially knowing that Asahi may leave me anytime soon.

"Wait hyung, how can you say that he'll leave you?" Doyoung asked me.

I was really sure about that. He doesn't have time with me and he was getting cold the past few weeks. And you see that he even called me Jaehyuk which is really forbidden for me.