❅ eleven

"Yedamie, I forgot to borrow Asahi hyung's notes

"Yedamie, I forgot to borrow Asahi hyung's notes. You go first and I'll just go to his apartment" Doyoung informed the fox-eyed guy.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Yedam offered the rabbit hybrid but he refused to.

"It's fine. Go home and rest"

"Okay, be careful" Yedam patted the hybrid's head before letting him leave.

Meanwhile, Asahi opened the door of his apartment and saw Jaehyuk sitting on the floor holding his lips while crying.

He immediately threw his bag on the couch approaching the poor cat hybrid on the floor.

"Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?" Asahi worriedly asked the hybrid.

"I—I just wanted to play because I am so bored. B-but I slipped and had my lips bumped at the edge of dining table" He doesn't know why he finds the older cute when he cried. It was making him soft again.

"Let me see" Jaehyuk removed his hands on his lips and it was bleeding.

"Aish, look after yourself sometimes! I wasn't always on your side so it's better to be careful" Jaehyuk nodded like a little kid listening to his mother's scolding.

"Sit here, I'll go get the first aid" Jaehyuk sat of the couch while pouting. He was supposed to welcome Asahi with a hug but everything went upside down because of this accident.

He was waiting for his owner to arrive when he heard a knock from the door. He stood from his seat and come out to heck who just knocked.

"Asahi— ohhh" Doyoung widened his eyes seeing the hybrid opening the door for him.

His eyes squinted at the older's cat ears. Doyoung was ready to ask the older when they heard Asahi shouting from inside.

"Jaehyuk-ah, where are—" Asahi was cut off when he saw the two outside.

"D-doyoung?" Asahi was left dumbfounded.

"So is this your boyfriend hyung?" the rabbit hybrid asked the older.

"Yes/No" the two of them answered. Asahi glared at the older and decided to talk again. Jaehyuk just pouted.

"He's not my boyfriend, Dobby. Remember the cat you wanted me to adopt?" Doyoung nodded and he was really listening to his hyung.

"T-that's him" the japanese stuttered. Doyoung immediately covered his mouth in shock.

"So you are saying that the cute kitty we saw is this guy?" Asahi nodded and looked at the cat hybrid beside him.

"Oww. That's cute, did Asahi hyung mistreated you here?" Doyoung worriedly pats the cat's head. Jaehyuk was slowly liking how gentle Doyoung, he loved how the younger would pat him but then he likes Asahi more.

"Oh come on, you know I can't do that" Asahi defended. He even fed him and treated him well in his stay and besides he couldn't even kill an insect.

"I still don't trust you" Doyoung joked.

"Woah you little shit, I'm offended" Asahi couldn't believe in his words. After months of their friendship, he really felt betrayed right now

"Just kidding but look how cute he is. He is literally an angel fallen from above" Doyoung then cooed at the older.

"Thank you for forcing Asahi to adopt me. Maybe he'll let me die outside if you didn't persue him" Jaehyuk dramatically said to Doyoung.

He was really done at the both of them and just let out a long tired sigh. He went to his room to change to his pajamas.

He let them talked for a while and checked his phone messages and saw his friends talking to their group chat about the upcoming sleepover and also he got a text from Yedam asking if Doyoung had arrived his apartment.

After answering his friends text, he checked the time at it was almost quarter to 8 and the rabbit hybrid needs to go home.

"Doyoung, your owner perhaps waiting for you. You should go" Asahi reminded the younger.

Doyoung almost forgot about Yedam. He really needs to go, it was already 8 in the evening and it was dangerous for him to stay late especially he was also a hybrid.

"Jaehyuk hyung, I'm sorry. I really need to go. I will visit you again soon. Tell me if Asahi hyung did something bad to you okay?" Doyoung lastly reminded.

Asahi's mouth went agape in disbelief. He wasn't really trusting him. I mean Asahi was really an intimidating person if you would look at him first but he couldn't hurt anybody even he was mad. He was more on a chill and quiet person.

"Yah, Kim Doyoung!" Doyoung immediately rushed out of Asahi's house before he could throw his slippers to him.

"What did you two talked about?" Asahi immediately asked the older and sat beside him at the couch.

Jaehyuk went closer to the older causing for the japanese to be startled at the sudden movement. His head automatically moved back preventing their faces to get close.

"That's a secret" Jaehyuk playfully replied.

He could almost suffocate due to lose of breath when the hybrid went close to him. For some unknown reason, he felt his heart rapidly beats but Asahi didn't mind that at all as he thought he was just in shock.

"Whatever. I'm sleeping"

"But it's still early! We can play first"

"Play by yourself. I'm sleeping" the hybrid pouted and glared at the walking japanese towards his room.

to be continued.

(Woah, this story already gained 300 reads? Omg thank you all so much. I hope you are all enjoying. I'll update again as soon as possible! Stay safe everyone!)