❅ two

“ASAHI HYUNGGG!” Asahi was disturbed from sleeping when someone shouted his name from outside of his apartment and also with a loud bang of the door

He irritatingly stood up from his bed one eye closed and hair was messy as he opened the door.

“Asahi hyung! Can we play video games tonight?” his hybrid friend, Doyoung asked as Asahi opened the door for him

“Ask your Yedam” Asahi joked that made Doyoung pout thinking about that guy. Yedam was his owner and the one who takes care of him.

“I don't want to play with him anymore” Doyoung whined. Doyoung was a mix of human and rabbit.

Although only Yedam and his friends knew about it especially this time that they should hide Doyoung's identity for being a half rabbit and half human

Doyoung's father died when he was still 5 years old and his mother was killed by some greedy humans who just wanted to earn money for themselves.

“What happened?” Asahi worriedly asked his friend patting his shoulder seeing him pouting his lips.

“He kept on mentioning you in front of me. He was telling me how great you are. He's right but— Geez! Why am I even explaining?” Doyoung shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest like a kid that got his candy stolen from him.

Asahi smiled at him and put his arms around his shoulder. He doesn't want him to be sad so he had no choice but to say yes to him

“Fine, let's play tonight. You can stay here tonight” Doyoung's face lightened and immediately hugged Asahi

“Yay! But first, I am hungry. Let's buy some foods!” Doyoung energetically suggested.

“Fine. Let me take a bath first” Asahi told him and inviting him to come inside but the younger refused to. He just shrugged his shoulders and went to the bathroom to fix himself.

When Asahi finished taking a bath, he immediately went out to check on his younger friend only to find out that he was playing with a kitty on the living room.

“What are you doing?” Asahi asked squinting his eyes on the younger. Doyoung gulped as his gaze were moving back and fourth from Asahi to the little kitty.

“H-hyung!” he nervously greeted his hyung.

“I-I'm sorry! I just wanted to play with him and I think that he needs help” Doyoung said with a pout. Asahi took a glance at the kitty.

He was really sure that it was the same kitty he saw yesterday. Doyoung let go of the cat as it ran towards Asahi and stared at him.

“Hyung, he likes you!” the younger exclaimed and cooed at the cat's cuteness.

“Move this kitty out, Dobby” Asahi commanded avoiding his gaze to the cat.

“Meow” the kitty meowed again.

“Hyung, the kitty said please adopt him” Doyoung joked. The older glared at Doyoung so he immediately shut up his mouth before Asahi could kick his ass out of his apartment.

“Move this cat out, Doyoung” Doyoung became intimidated at his brother's voice so he immediately carry the cat with a pout on his face and put the cat out of Asahi's apartment.

“I'm sorry buddy” Doyoung said in a sad voice and making sure that Asahi heard it making him guilty putting the cat out of the house.

“Come on, I'm hungry” Doyoung sulking said still pouting his lips. Asahi massaged his temples and heaved a deep sigh

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two were busy deciding what food should they eat for lunch when Asahi's phone suddenly rang.

“I'll just answer this. Decide what do you want to eat” Asahi told his friend. The younger just nodded his eyes were still at the raw vegetables.

“Hyung! Have you seen Dobby?” He just shook his head before answering the person on the other line.

“He was with me. And he's mad at you” Asahi teased the younger on the other line.

“I was just joking about you. I didn't know that he'll took it seriously” Yedam was pouting right now missing his bunny  just because he joked about Asahi being more great than him.

“Fool. Pick him up after lunch. We'll just play video games like what I promised him” the older instructed.

“Yes hyung” Yedam agreed and immediately hung up the phone

“Who's that?” Doyoung asked his hyung.

“A fool. By the way, let's go. Are you finished?” Asahi asked and looked at the ingredients Doyoung picked.

The two immediately went to the counter to pack the items they bought.

“Hyung, aren't you really adopting that cute cat?” here he goes again.

“No. I don't like cats” he shortly muttered carrying the grocery bags.

“But hyung, he doesn't have any home!” Doyoung protested following Asahi back to his apartment.

“I can't take care of him”

“I'll take care of him for you. Just please let him stay with you! Pleaseeee? Asahi hyung?”

“No”

to be continued...