❅ nine

Asahi was currently getting ready for school

Asahi was currently getting ready for school. Jaehyuk was still asleep and he doesn't want to wake him up. It will surely hard for him to leave for school.

He wrote a note for Jaehyuk and sticked it on the fridge so it will be easier for the older to read the note. He carried his bag and started to walk towards the school.

"ASAHI HYUUUUUNG!" Asahi's face grimace because of the loud voice of Doyoung.

"Geez, for pete's sake Kim Doyoung, it's early in the morning. Lower your voice" the older reprimanded.

"But I wanted to ask you something"

"Ask Yedam"

"No! But who's the guy answered the call yesterday?" He suddenly felt his throat dry so he fakely coughed and avoided the younger's gaze.

"D-did someone answered your call? I was taking a bath yesterday" He pretended not to know everything. He just doesn't want his friends to misunderstand everything about Jaehyuk if they tell everything to them.

"Hyung, don't scare me!" Doyoung yelled. Asahi laughed and took his tumbler and drank some water. He just felt his throat getting dry for thinking excuses who really answered his call.

"Besides I think it was a boy. He said that he's your boyfriend" Asahi who was quietly thinking of some excuse immediately chokes on his water.

The younger panicked and tapped his back

"Hey, are you alright?" Doyoung worriedly tapped the back of his friend.

"W-what did he said?"

"What?"

"I mean what did he said?"

"The caller?" He nodded and waited for the younger to answer him again. He was really curious what Jaehyuk had said to him.

"He's your boyfriend. You didn't tell me that you had a boyfriend! Introduce us to him. Is he a good boyfriend?" Doyoung contagiously asked the older.

"I just feel so betrayed right now" Doyoung dramatically added gripping on his chest.

"Who felt betrayed?" The two of them glanced to someone suddenly talked.

"Me! Asahi hyung had a boyfriend!" Doyoung told them.

Oh shoot, he's doomed.

"Wait Asahi? I thought he's busy being a nerd. Yet you had a boyfriend first?!" Jihoon and Junkyu felt betrayed at what they just heard.

"H-hyung.. I don't have a boyfriend" he defended. Jihoon wasn't buying it, he's really believing Doyoung.

"Then who answered my call?!" He was about to talk when their teacher went in their room. What a great timing.

"Good morning, class" their teacher greeted.

They all ran towards their assigned seat and greeted their teacher in unison.

"Today, we just had another new student. So be nice to him okay?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Mr. Park, you may now introduce yourself" a brown haired and tall guy entered the class and smiled at them.

"Hello everyone! My name is Park Jeongwoo, nice to meet you all. Please take care of me" he energetically said and bowed.

"Welcome to our school, Jeongwoo! For now, please seat at that vacant seat beside Mr. Hamada" Mrs. Han pointed the seat beside him.

Jeongwoo smiled at Mrs. Han before proceeding to the seat he was assigned. His gaze were focused to the japanese and smiled at him.

"Hi!" The korean male greeted. Asahi just smiled at him back. He doesn't want to be mean so he had to smile back.

"I'm Jeongwoo, what's your name?"

"Asahi.. Asahi Hamada"

to be continued