❅ twenty-two

"What are you guys doing?" Jaehyuk curiously asked and his eyes were squinted at them

"Skin care, you know. To take care of our faces" Junkyu replied while still being busy applying his night cream.

The cat hybrid sat on Asahi's bed while Jihoon, Junkyu, and Doyoung were busy with their own worlds.

"You should make your self prettier for your boyfriend" Jihoon teased. Jaehyuk chuckled awkwardly.

"To be honest to all of you, he isn't my boyfriend" Jaehyuk said in a soft voice and a hint of sadness.

"Is that a problem? Then make him yours! We ship the two of you. I mean you two really looked cute and undeniably good together" Jihoon answered.

While the two japanese with Jeongwoo were at the living room and god knows what they are doing there.

"Wait dobby, why are you putting lipstick? Are you gay?" Jaehyuk suddenly asked while pointing at the supposedly 'lipstick' that Dobby was holding.

Doyoung let out a good laugh that even Junkyu and Jihoon couldn't help but to laugh at him too. Who couldn't even take the rabbit hybrid's laugh anyway.

"I mean I am gay, we are gay but it is not lipstick, Jaehyuk hyung" Doyoung taught.

"This thing is a lipbalm. Lipsticks had chemicals that are bad for the lips, I don't like them. And besides this is more healthier than those. It makes your lips shiny shimmering splendid" Doyoung joked.

"Are you some kind of Aladdin? Sing 'A whole new world' for us, Dobby" Jihoon playfully said as the four of them bursted out of laughter.

"Geez. But no joke, it makes your lips glossy tho. You should have one since your lips are pretty" Doyoung praised the older.

Well, everything about this hybrid was pretty.

"Can I borrow yours?" Jaehyuk asked but Dobby shook his head, a no.

"No. But you can borrow Asahi hyung's" Doyoung playfully teased. The two older was obviously shocked of Doyoung's idea.

"Ohhh, I didn't knew that you hid some smartness on your brain, Kim Doyoung" Junkyu half teased and half complimented the younger.

"I know right. We'll teach you some ways, hyung. How can you get the cold and quiet Asahi Hamada fall in love with you" Junkyu then squealed and even hit Jihoon's arm because he got carried away.

"Bitch, stop hitting my arms!" Jihoon exclaimed and gave the younger a death glare.

Jaehyuk liked the whole idea of Doyoung, I mean he actually loved it.

"Let's a take example of this lipbalm. I'm sure he has his own lipbalm. And what you should do is example that you saw him using this, ask him if you could have it also. If he said yes to you, don't take the lipbalm" Jaehyuk furrowed his brows.

"Then what should I do?" Jaehyuk curiously asked.

"Kiss him" Doyoung suggested that made his three hyungs gasp in shock.

"Wait wait, did you do that move to Yedam before?" Junkyu asked in disbelief. The rabbit hybrid didn't even replied and flashed a playful smirk.

"I'll leave it to your imaginations" he playfully said and even winked at the three of them.

"Oh my god, Kim Doyoung. You are an unholy children of the devil!" Jihoon dramatically yelled.

"But I like your idea tho" Jihoon added next.

"Doyoung! Yedam is here!" Asahi yelled from the living room that made the rabbit hybrid stood from the bed as fast as he could.

Doyoung just greeted his owner and giving him a peck on his cheeks before running back to the room.

"Woah, you're fast. I thought you left us just for your boyfriend" Jihoon mocked.

"Shut up old man. Now, where are we?" Jihoon left his mouth hanging when Doyoung just called him an 'old man' when he was just a 20 year old grown up man. Still, he wasn't that old.

"Excuse me, I am just 20 years old. I am not yet old!" Jihoon reprimanded.

"Yeah whatever, old man" Doyoung again teased the man for fun.

"Jaehyukie, I have another idea" Junkyu suddenly blurted out, out of the blue.

"Hug him from the back when he's cooking or washing the plates. I bet it'll make his heart flutter" Junkyu then suggested.

"Aww that's romantic too" Doyoung dreamily said, clasping the both of his hands.

"But wait hyung seriously, what do you really feel about Asahi hyung?" Doyoung seriously asked the cat hybrid.

He was left speechless for almost a couple of minute, he still wasn't sure about everything.

"Well.." The three leaned closer to Jaehyuk as if they were really waiting for his answer.

"I am happy here with him. Even if he doesn't like to talk to me sometimes, it still feels great when we got the chance to tease and play with each other" Jaehyuk started.

"For some reason, he makes not just my heart but also my whole system go insane when he cares for me. I just feel so special when he takes care of me"

"And also why does it hurts seeing him with other guys? It feels like someone was pinching my chest" Jaehyuk completely cluelessly asked.

"But on the other hand, isn't it too soon for us? And maybe it was impossible for him to like me back. He's just my owner and that's just my line"

The three felt bad for the hybrid. They know that Asahi wasn't prioritizing love for now. He was more focus on himself.

They just knew each other for almost a month now and they just realized that maybe Jaehyuk needs more time to realize everything.

to be continued..

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Omg this book is almost reaching 1k reads. I just didn't expect that this story will gain attention like this, this is crazy huhu. Thank you all for stopping by my stories. I hope you all enjoy!)