❅ five

Asahi was jolted awake when he felt a weight on top of him. The japanese guy immediately opened his eyes to find out what was it remembering he had locked the door before he slept because of some flirty perverted hybrid whom happens to be the cat he adopted because of Doyoung.

"Meow?" the hybrid teasingly greeted the younger with his sweet smile. His hands were both resting on his stomach with his chin on top of his hands.

"Holy- how did you get here?" the younger japanese yelled.

"The door?" Jaehyuk casually answered causing for the younger to be more annoyed.

"And you just barged in without my permission? That's it, I'm kicking you out of my house. Get out, Yoon Jaehyuk!" instead of following his owner's command, the hybrid snuggled more closer to the japanese and beamed an energetic smile.

"Finally, you got my name right this time. Can you say it again?" Jaehyuk playfully asked. Well, he was genuinely happy that his owner got his name right not knowing that he was just teasing him yesterday for calling him 'Jaehyun'

Asahi annoyingly ruffled his hair, trying to stood up from his bed but the hybrid was pulling him back and trying to get cuddles with his owner. He just doesn't know what Jaehyuk was planning to do and this hybrid were surprisingly stronger than him.

"Let me go, Jaehyuk" the younger commanded. But again, the older didn't bother to listen and snuggled more closer to Asahi's chest.

"No, ASAHI" his eyes grew wider when the older mentioned his name. He was thinking how did he find out about it when he didn't even tell him his name last night.

"How the hell did you know my name?" the younger asked in a surprised tone.

The older didn't bother to answer him and lifted something from his hands and waving it left and right. Again, his eyes widened finding out that it was his school identification card that the hybrid was holding.

"Can I have this? You look handsome here" Asahi tried to reach the id from the older but he wouldn't let him touch it.

"I am using that. You can't just have that" Asahi tried to explain but the hybrid hid the id card to his back.

"Why my school ID when you can have me instead" Asahi doesn't want to say it but this school id card was more important than anything else. He was traumatized one time when he forgot his school id and he missed his English exam just to go home and get his school id so he could enter the school campus.

Meanwhile, the older was stun from his position because of Asahi's word. The younger grabbed the chance to get his id and victoriously smirked at the older.

"Got it" Asahi successfully said as he got his school id.

"Hey! It's not fair!" Jaehyuk complained. The japanese just sticked out his tounge at the older before.

"But I like your flirty side" the older added. Asahi glared at him before throwing his flipflops to the older who was smirking and relaxing to his bed.

But that doesn't stop Jaehyuk from teasing the younger as his smirk grew wider.

"What should I stole next?" the older playfully added placing his fingers on his chin.

"Yah!" Asahi shrieked and immediately ran to choke the older. Asahi pushed the older towards the bed hovering on top of him.

"So, what'll you do hmm?" Jaehyuk asked teasing the younger.

Asahi can't even move his entire body realizing what he was doing. A smirk was plastered on the older's face as he switched their positions.

"You know you're beautiful right?" the younger's blood boiled again and pushed the older on top of him.

"Get off me!" He yelled.

"No" the older firmly mumbled.

He saw his tail was waggling and his ear twitched. He didn't know what he should suppose to do.

"Yah, Yoon Jaehyuk!" He yelled again.

It was his first time to actually notice Jaehyuk's cat tail and ears. His gaze was pinned to Jaehyuk's long tail. He wanted to touch those. It looked soft.

Out of excitement, he lifted his hands and gently touched the older's tail.

The older were startled as he couldn't help but to close his eyes in the sensational feeling he felt when Asahi held his precious tail.

"A-ahhh.." the older moaned.

For some reasons, Asahi could feel something heating up inside his body causing for him to turn his gaze to the older who was a mess on top of him.

He immediately pushed the older and anxiously stood from his bed.

"I... I'm sorry"

to be continued