❅ twenty-eight

Jaehyuk's birthday was almost after a week and he still doesn't have a progress with his owner

Jaehyuk's birthday was almost after a week and he still doesn't have a progress with his owner. He had been more cuddly towards Asahi the past few days but the younger still doesn't show any affections towards him.

And to tell you all the truth, Jaehyuk had been really planning out how he'll get a kiss from the younger.

"Jaehyuk!" The older flinched when he heard Asahi was calling for him. Woah, this was the first time. He smiled then immediately ran towards Asahi's room.

"Yes?" He asked with a sweet voice, peeking through the younger's door frame.

"You can sleep here in my room later" Asahi informed. Nah, he just thought that it'll be mean if he keeps on making Jaehyuk sleep on the living room.

"Really?!" The older exclaimed. Asahi stood from the bed and opened his drawer to get something.

"Yeah, and besides it's getting colder outside the past few days so it's better to sleep here than to get sick" Jaehyuk remained smiling and walked inside the room before sitting on his bed.

His eyes shot on Asahi and noticed that he was busy on something so he went to look for it.

"Is that a lipbalm?" Jaehyuk asked pointing to a pink long thing that the japanese was holding.

Asahi closed the lipbalm he was using before turning to the older beside him.

"Yeah why" he asked. Jaehyuk suddenly remembered what Doyoung said about him when Asahi would use his lipbalm. Maybe it was his chance to get a kiss from him.

"What does it smell?" Jaehyuk asked. Asahi then furrowed his brows, why did even the older wanted to know?

"Cherries?"

"Woah really? Can I smell it?" Asahi was really weirded out of Jaehyuk.

The japanese was about to give him his lipbalm but to his surprise, the hybrid leaned closer to his lips and levelled his nose to it.

"It smells good" how can this hybrid can smile that bright everytime he'll make a move.

I mean after making his heart pound like crazy, he still had the audacity to smile like nothing happens. Where's the justice and equality?

"Do you use them often?" Jaehyuk again asked. He gulped and finally snapping out of his thoughts.

"Yes" he answered.

"Can I try them then?" Jaehyuk asked.

"Yeah sure" he said before offering the lipbalm to the older.

"Not that tho" he creased his forehead. Did he just said that he wanted to try his lipbalm?

"Huh?" He confusedly asked.

His eyes widened when the older caressed his cheeks before closing the gap between their faces and lips connected to each other.

Jaehyuk could feel his chest exploding any minute when he could finally feel the younger's lips on him. It tastes like cherries. It almost made him insane.

Addition to that is that tingly feeling on his stomach that he couldn't almost handle.

It wasn't new for Jaehyuk but he would be glad if he'll feel this way everyday especially with the japanese.

I think his questions were all answered. That question 'what does his lips feels like'

Their kiss almost lasted for a minute when Jaehyuk decided to pull away. The japanese were left dumbfounded, he was still in the process of what just happened.

Jaehyuk playfully pursed his lips to spread the lipbalm against his lips and immediately flashed a sweet innocent smile.

"Thanks" Jaehyuk thanked him before exiting his room.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was almost time for bed time and the japanese went to bed earlier than usual. He faced the left side of the bed and covered himself with his blanket.

Ever since what happened earlier, Asahi had been really lost and didn't even bother to step out of his room.

"Bae" his heart automatically pounded abnormally when he heard a familiar voice.

Bae?

"Can I borrow your lipbalm?"

Lipbalm

Lipbalm

Lipbalm

No shit sherlock, it keeps on rewinding on his mind. It was slowly making him crazy. Why did even Jaehyuk did that?

"Asahi?"

"The second drawer" he just simply replied the older.

Jaehyuk smiled before getting his lipbalm on the second drawer and applied enough amount on his lips. Seriously, he had been smiling on himself ever since that kiss.

He immediately went beside the older letting himself in to the younger's blanket as he was facing his back. He again smiled before his arms snaked around his waist.

The japanese seemed surprised when he felt an arm within his waist and mindlessly turned to the opposite direction which causing for him to see the older's face close to his.

He was aware that limited space were available since they are both covered with the blanket. He doesn't know if it's just hot that's why he could feel his cheeks heating up at this moment.

"Good night, Bae" Jaehyuk said in a soft voice.

Asahi couldn't resist it as he immediately sat on the bed getting his blanket and getting some air to breathe.

This day had really had him confused about his feelings. Jaehyuk really likes to play isn't he

to be continued..