19

Jin let out a deep sigh and a large pout was visible on his face. He missed his kingdom, he missed his old self, he missed everything so much. He used to wonder around the whole village, gossip with the villagers, collect fresh vegetables and meats and make delicious food for everyone in the palace. Everyone specially his two dongsaeng were very fond of his cooking. He missed how he used to enjoy his whole time with them. The trio was like the soul of the palace. Laughter and uproar used to dissipate the whole kingdom and amuse everyone.

But everything is so dull and lifeless here. People don't talk too much and just do their own business silently most probably due to the fear of the king. No one utter a single word without necessary. As if talking and laughing is forbidden in this kingdom. They don't even let him do anything as It's the rule of this kingdom to always treat the guests well and not let them do anything.

He was also very much worried about jimin. Was he really happy? Was his marriage life really going well? He didn't show but really got scared when the younger approached his door at midnight crying miserably. He couldn't get convinced on the reason he showed that he was missing his family. Something was fishy. He also disappeared early in the morning without saying anything.

Jin couldn't take this anymore. So he just kicked everyone out of the kitchen and decided to make some rice cakes to keep himself busy and to stop those flow of thoughts.

He dozed off again while kneading the dough that couldn't realize a particular man was standing just behinde him.

"Your highness."

He flinched on the sudden hoarse voice only to find out that the general was standing there bowing his head politely. He gulped nervously. Though he was the one who strated the play and created all these misconceptions, he regretted it badly. What if he wiil come to know the truth? Will he hate him? Will he be punished for deceiving him so long?

"Oh namjoon. Why are you here?"

He laughed awkwardly while stroking
his nape. "Uh I just missed the launch and thought there may be some breads in the kitchen." He got bewildered as he didn't expect to meet Jin here.

"Oh you've come just at the right time. I am making some rice cakes and it's enough. You can try it," he smiled looking at the younger.

Namjoon was surprised to see him smile. To truly say that he was so worried for the queen when he came to know about the last night incident. He expected him to be sad but was surprised to see him all normal. He cleared his throat. "Your highness, are you alright?"

Jin hummed without glancing at him, " hmm. Why do you ask?"

Namjoon gulped hardly fidgeting on whether he should bring on the matter or not. "I-I know t-that you're sad. You don't need to pretend, your highness," he shuttered slightly.

Jin gave him a confused look which made his words stuck on his throat. He took a deep breath and uttered finally, "I-I know that last night the king bought two women in his room and slept with them. You might get really hurt."

Jin's eyes popped out on the remark. What? Now that makes sense. So that's the reason why jimin came to his room last night while crying like hell . Because the king kicked him out of the room and spent night with two whores. He felt his blood boiling in his vein but managed to keep a blank expression.

"Actually whenever the king feels angry or something annoy him, he uses them as an means to verdict his anger. But I didn't know that he will continue it too after his marriage," namjoon added.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows. Then why didn't jimin tell him about that? why did he hide the matter? He have to talk with jimin.

Jin smiled at him weakly. "I'm ok. Thanks for your concern. Rice cakes are ready. Here try it," he said while handling him the rice cakes.

Namjoon bowed politely as he took a bite but regretted instantly as it was too hot to burn his tongue. He spitted out immediately and started to bit his tongue in discomfort.

Jin couldn't resist himself from laughing at his dumbness. "Yah pabo, why are you always so clumsy?" he laughed hard clinching his stomach making the younger all pouty.

"Don't pout like a baby. Let me help you." Jin took a spoonful of cake and started to blow out the smoke to make it cold for the younger. Namjoon gulped when his eyes fell upon those juicy, glossy plump lips making butterfly in his stomach. Those two petals of rose bewitched him in an unknown desire. He fell in a trance as he slowly started to walk towards the source of his attraction. Jin was unknown of this until he felt a hard yet gentle finger on his lips. He looked up to see a pair of brown eyes looking at his lips with so much affection and lust. Their faces were dangerously so close that one could feel others breath.

Jin gasped when he saw him slowly leaning  towards his lips. He closed his eyes tightly as he felt his heart beating too fast to jump out of the cage.

When here two hearts became one and beat loudly to announce their love to the world, on the other side of the palace turned into a mini battle field when two swords clashed in a loud clank.

Yoongi swinged his sword high to deflect jimin. Jimin dropped it under his and attacked from the other side which yoongi successfully dodged off. A proud smirk plastered on his lips. "Try harder princess." he teased making jimin curse under his breath.

"I will kill you today." he griped on his sword tightly as he turned 90 degree. Keeping his sword in motion he slashed down at his husband's chest slicing the fabric widely and cutting the skin slightly. Yoongi widened his eyes in surprise as he touched his chest to feel the blood. "Are you serious?"

Jimin puffed the string of hair of his face and panted heavily. "I'm damn serious."

The next chapter will be updated on next weak.

Tell me how you feel about this chapter.

And keep voting ❤💜