A/N

I havent studied the lore for Cookie run that intensely.
I have played all of the Tower of Chaos cut scenes, so I understand a little bit

I have gotten as close to his personality and how he would act as possible.

Ill be using they/them pronouns for the reader, and make any information (eye color, hair color, all those specifics) as ambiguous as possible.
And for the purpose of this story, you will be a healer (or support with heavy healing abilities at best). This is how I dreamed it up so, deal with it. The reader will be a cookie, not a human, so basically a self insert into the game.

You can get creative with however you want your cookie to look, what you want your cookie to do, as long as it heals the party then idc.

Y/n obviously stands for your name, but in this case it would be whatever flavouring your cookie is, for example, lemon sugar cookie, y/n = lemon sugar. Im sure you get the idea.

Ill make it as slow burn as possible, I dont like when one chapter, the character and reader despise eachother, and the next they are making out.

That reminds me, I will write some light fluff and some a d u l t touching might be implied, but I wont be writing any sort of lemon, Im not that creative.

My writing skills arent the best, better than some Ive seen (not really) but not the best. Feed back is much appreciated.

The storyline of the book does not follow the story mode in the game. Its related but doesnt follow it. Im only on level 9-10, and Im stuck there so ya.

(Update from future Author, Im on 11-1 so I know all muahahaha)

Ill add more if I can think of anything but until then, onto the story.

This story is finished, though I may be doing oneshots based around it in the future.

I may or may not take a few chapters down to heavuly edit/fix them and put them back, I havent decided.