𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚎 𝚗

𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸
𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

It is now Friday, meaning it's the day of the test, and [Y/N] and Hooni are currently on their way to school together, as usual.

"So, how are you feeling, Hooni?" [Y/N] asked Hooni with a warm smile, slightly leaning forward to see his face. How is he so cute..., [Y/N] thought.

He glanced at them, but quickly averted his eyes to the ground in front of him. "U-Um... I'm alright, I guess." He muttered, tightening his grip on his backpack straps.

"Aww, it's okay to be nervous. That's completely normal!" [Y/N] smiled brightly, Hooni's cheeks dusted with a rosy pink.

I guess they forgot about last night..., Hooni began to think.

Why... did they do that?

Is there a slight chance that...

that they like me back?!

"Ah, Hooni! Your face is red! Are you okay?" [Y/N]'s panicked voice pulled him back into reality.

Hooni slammed his hands on his cheeks, feeling how hot his face was. "Eh, s-sorry..." He mumbled.

After a flash of walking in silence, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Hooni." [Y/N] started. "You're going to do just fine. In fact, you'll do great! You've seriously improved so much in... less than a week! You're gonna rock this!"

They're always so nice to me... that's one thing I love about them.

He smiled a bit, looking down at his feet. "T-Thank you, [Y/N]..." They continued their path in a comfortable silence until they finally reached the school.

"Alright, are you ready?" [Y/N] asked Hooni as they slowly approached their class.

A determined expression displayed on his face. "Y-Yes!" Hooni blurted out in response, which made [Y/N] giggle from his sudden gain in motivation.

They entered the classroom. Jaehoon looked up and waved to them with a slight smile. The two waved back with bright smiles on their faces. He smiled again!, [Y/N] internally cried out of joy.

Once they sat in their seats, the teacher handed out the papers to them. Hooni and [Y/N] looked at each other, nodded, then looked back at their papers in front of them.

Alright...

Let's see how well I've taught you, Hooni!