𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚎 𝚗

It was already after school, and after a while of walking, the three of us finally made it to Hooni's apartment. We walked in and saw that it was still pretty cleaned up, but there were a few wrappers scattered around on the floor. Eh, it's an improvement.

As we all got our things out to start studying, we heard a knock at the door.

"Hyung! Helloooo? Are you there?" I heard a familiar voice from outside the room.

"Ah, c-coming!" Hooni shouted before shooting up from his spot and dashed to open the door. Once he did, my observation was only proven correct; it was Soorim.

He looked at Hooni before looking behind him at Jaehoon and me. A wide smile crept onto his face. "Oh! Well, I didn't know you had friends over! Hi, [N/N]~!" I waved at Soorim with a nervous smile on my face.

Jaehoon raised an eyebrow. "Who is that guy?" He asked.

"Oh, that's Soorim. He's Hooni's neighbor. He may seem like a troublemaker, but he's actually really cool." I said, getting my supplies out and organizing them.

"Eh, t–they're here to help me study. A–Anyway, what are you doing here?-"

"Oh, studying? Why wasn't I invited? I could totally help you out, Hooni-hyung!" Soorim interrupted as he roughly patted Hooni's shoulder before brushing right past him and finding a seat on the floor. Hooni's face after that was... priceless!

He looked over at me with his signature smile. "So, what are you guys studying for?"

"Oh, just this big Math test we have on Friday." I told him.

"Ugh, Math. Honestly, as much as I don't like it, it's my best subject!" He stated with a cheeky grin.

I chuckled. "Well, alright, Mr. Know-It-All. Show us how it's done."

-----

"And so, you get -2 as x! Do you understand it now, Hyung?" Soorim was explaining to Hooni how to do one of the problems. And judging by the look on Hooni's face, he didn't understand it at all.

"Eh— I... think you broke him, Soorim. Uh... why don't we take a quick break? Maybe we could order some food or something?" I suggested.

Once I said that, Hooni perked his head up and looked at me with sparkles in his eyes. "T–That would be great!"

I giggled at his response. "Haha, okay! So, what should we get? Ramen, pizza—"

"Pizza!" Hooni blurted out. We all turned to him in surprise, which caused him to cover his mouth with his small hands. "Uh, I–I mean... if that's okay with you guys?"

"Sure! I don't mind." Soorim said.

"Hmm, alright then. I suppose it wouldn't hurt." Jaehoon added.

"Alrighty, pizza it is!"

-----

It's been about 30 minutes by now, and we were all starting to get impatient. Soorim was laying on Hooni's bed, playing on his Switch, Jaehoon was still studying, and Hooni was just sitting there, fidgeting with his fingers.