𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚎 𝚕 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

[𝚈/𝙽]'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

It was now the next day, which is Wednesday. As I hate to admit it, I didn't know how to correctly spell it until after, like, 5th grade. 'Wensday'... damn, was I stupid.

Ahem. Anyway, Hooni and I just made it to our class and were now sitting. Jaehoon was here, as well, studying like always. He's always dang studying!?

Actually, there was something strange I noticed about Hooni this morning. He seemed to be more... fidgety than usual, and seemed to try his very best to avoid making eye contact with me, which failed a few times.

It's not that he doesn't already do that (kinda), but it's just that he had a different vibe. I wonder what's up with him...

I tried tapping his shoulder. "Uh, Hooni—"

"Ah, I... need to go to the restroom! Be right back!" He exclaimed, dashing out of the classroom. Did he just... ignore me?

"Um, Jaehoon? Hooni's been acting different since this morning, do you think something's bothering him?" I asked him.

He looked up at me, pushing up his glasses. "I don't know, why don't you go see for yourself." Damn, and I thought we were all getting along...

"I can't! Then he'll definitely try to avoid me again. Please?"

"..."

"Ugh, fine. I'll go check on him." He finally responded.

I clasped my hands together and smiled. "Thanks! You're the best!"

—————

𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

"Thanks! You're the best!" [Y/N] said, clasping their hands together under their chin.

"Sure." I mumbled, getting up from my seat and making my way out of the classroom. Hooni's lucky to have a friend like them.

I approached the restroom and waited for a bit. I then sneaked into one of the stalls so he wouldn't notice me. I stood there, listening in for anything.

Then, I heard a shaky voice. "Anghh..." W–What the hell?

I peeked over the stall, as he was coincidentally in the one next to mine. However, what I saw then and there was something I was not at all expecting.

"They w–w–would... never l–like me... b–back."

—————

[𝚈/𝙽]'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅

I patiently waited for Jaehoon or Hooni to come back, but none of them showed up.

The bell had already rang, and I'm surprised Jaehoon hasn't returned yet, considering the fact that he's a pretty strict student. But, nope.

Oh, I guess I spoke too soon. Once I said that, Jaehoon walked right through the doorway, but this time with a slightly altered facial expression. He looked concerned.