Nightmares [Chapter 10]

!! TW !!
This chapter will include Gore , Panic Attacks , Breakdowns , Abuse And Family Issues
If you're uncomfortable with these type of stuff I suggest you to skip this chapter

______________________________________________________

(Hunter's POV)

Suddenly, everything started to fade black.. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.
After a moment, I woke up.. but not on the meeting room, instead.. I woke up to a place where i literally can't see anything, everything was black.. but suddenly, i heard someone walking towards me, behind me. I turned around to see who's there.. and there i see, Uncle?.. "Emperor? What are you doing here?" I scoffed, he didn't said anything.. but proceed to turned into some goop monster, i gasped and slowly back away from him.. the more I back away, the more he approaches me..

"Uncle..?" I chuckled, he approaches me and puts his hand on my shoulder, squeezes it way too hard to the fact that I almost trembled apart.

Ŷ̸̳͕̐͌̋̋͊̔̕͝õ̴̺̜̺̊͘ȗ̶̻͂̊̃́́͠'̴̤̟̮̭̭͎̍́̑̾͛̋͂͝r̴̡̬̰̰͔͈͍̀͆ẽ̵̢̬̼̩̪̠̻̞̋̅͊̀̐̈́͌̽̀ ̷̗͎̙̀̽̅ạ̷̣̻̹̹̖̯͉̻͒̏̽͌͆̉͑͠͝ ̴̭̩̞̤͍͔̭͙̻̹͂̂͂͑̔d̵̛̘͋͐̇̅̂̐͝i̶̬͍̙͓̪̮̺̱͂̂͆͌̕s̴̡͇̻̗̐̌̌̄̆́s̵͕̙̙͍̣̦̃̇͂͜á̴̩̠̰̪̻̓͆͜p̵͇̻̈́́̎̾̾̓̐̃̀͑o̵̫̮̫͎̗͌́i̷̛͈̫̘͕̹͕̟͓̓̐͛͒ñ̴̗̲̙͐̄̆͘̚t̶̢̺̃̔̚m̶̧̦̙͖͛̊̌̿é̵̫̱̬̜̟̯͙̦̍̐͐͠͝n̴̺̲̘̭̉́̂̏̎̐͘̕͝͝t̵̬̗͂̑͑͒ͅ

Was all I can hear from him.. My eyes started widened with full of fear and pain. he pushes me and then made me fall from somewhere, i screamed before fading out again with my hand being the last thing I see before that.

I woke up in panic, and seeing The Emperor on his throne again.. i looked down at my body, and seeing my clothes all.. dirty, with mud all over it. "Stand up.." He says, i recognized that voice too much and it even made me panicked to stand up. He approaches me again, "Are you hiding something from me.. Hunter?.." he blurted, "w-what.. do you..?" I nervously stuttered, i couldn't move without panicking.. I feel like leaving every piece of my body, i just want to switch bodies with someone who has a better life right now. He back off of me, I felt a bit reliefed, but I know this isn't the end.. he turned around and goes back to his throne, but before he did that.. "Look at me.." he scolded, i looked at him.. and then payed attention to his hands who was holding something, red.. bird.. cardinal.. a scar on it's eye. RASCAL..?! I panicked, "You're really bad at hiding things from me, Hunter.." he then looked back at me while Rascal in his hands getting chocked to death, my eyes widened in so much fear.. "U-Uncle.." i stutter,, "Don't step. Closer." He fumed, he then put another of his hands on Rascal, and aggressively tearing it apart, i saw those green liquid coming out from Rascal, and flying to his mask. I couldn't believe my eyes.. he just destroyed the only thing that ever showed concern about me. a tear came out from my eye to the ground.. he drops Rascal, who was broken.. torn apart.. DEAD. I fell apart from standing, i looked at him angrily.. but even i was so angry to the fact that I just want to smack his face.. I couldn't, he was a fear rather than care, I looked back down to the ground, all teary.. but I couldn't stop, i looked back at him, "Bu.." i was trying to say something, but before I even could.. his arm turned into the pointy mud stuff, on to my chest..

"I.." i mumbled, he puts his mud.. pointy, stuff back to his hand. All I could feel was pain, emotionally and physically.. I looked at my body, then seeing my whole chest with a hole, full of blood.. "I-i'm.." before I continued my words, i quickly trembled to the ground, laying down in pain, besides my broken palisman.. I can see blood.. all over the ground.. then there it is.. my vision got blurry, and black,, I smiled before my vision going completely black, hoping that I would never wake up again.