Class And Lunch [Chapter 3]

!! TW !!
This chapter will include Breakdowns, Angst and Fear of being looked at!
So if you're uncomfortable with this, it's best for you to not read this part/go to the next chapter. Or you can skip though the paragraph I'll be putting the TW at.

___________________________________________

( 3rd Person POV)

Amity and Luz bonded a bit, then suddenly- the bell rang, they'll have to go to class so they started saying goodbye to eachother, "I'LL SEE YOU AT LUNCH MY DEAR AWESOME GIRLFRIEND!!" Luz cheered, that made Amity blushed and smiled.

Meanwhile with Hunter, he hears the bell rang and slowly walks to the class he's in, while walking there, he hears Rascal talking to him to keep him company, they were bonding for a bit, until they made it to the class.

"Aha !! Here he is, The Emperor's right hand man, The Golden Guard!"

Everyone was staring at Hunter when the teacher points at him, with a smiling face. "Aha- yes, hi?" everyone stood silent for a minute, they were staring at Hunter, The Golden Guard.

( Hunter's POV )

"Okay kids, enough with the staring.. You may take a seat Golden Guard" says the teacher who was pointing towards a seat in the back, besides the window! "Thank you Mr." I said. i got on my seat and put my books on the table, for a minute I lisent to the teacher, but then I realise that I already knew these, so I started to pay less attention to him, instead i pay attention to the students, I don't know, no one seems pretty special right now. I looked at the window trying to see if Human was there, well- I didn't see her there, BUT- I saw the blue haired girl, I think her name was Willow? She was pretty okay with her plant magic stuff or something. I also saw other students, it was the Blight Twins, again. "Aren't they supposed to be at class or something?" I mumbled, I heard a noise that snap me out, it was the teacher,, "I'm really sorry Golden Guard, but please.. try to pay attention to the class." The teach said with a disappointed look. "cool, okay" i said back to him. "God I didn't knew school was this annoying" i said in my mind meanwhile being annoyed. I started paying attention to Willow and The Twins. Willow was practicing her magic meanwhile with the twins just having fun and making trouble. "Huh, This is going to be interesting" i mumbled really quietly this time. Well, while waiting for this annoying class to be over, I payed attention to both Willow and The Twins. I look at how they're doing for like, 30 minutes by now? I think it is. I was looking at the blight twins for another minute, they were pranking some of the students with their illusion magic for some reason. Honestly, from how they act when I first saw them running away from the Youngest Blight, i think I know they're pretty much troublemakers, both in the family and school. After another couple minutes, the blight boy or EdRiC saw me, and for somewhat reason he blinked at me with a smirk on his face, i looked back at the class quickly to stay away from having an eye contact with him. For some reason, I feel like my cheeks were, hot? I think I'm blushing, "What the hell- what did he just do to make me feel like my cheeks were pink? Did he just put a spell on me.. is this another prank of him's and his twin sister?!" I said on my mind. I tried to forgot about it, but for some what reason Ed keeps popping on my mind, it's like he cursed me or something.

Suddenly, the bell rang and I hear the teacher saying "Alright class, the bell rang.. go have lunch or take a break or something". Everyone started getting up from their chairs and walk out of the class. I then again look at the window, Willow and The Blight Twins were walking out to go get lunch, well I supposed I do the same to right now.