Ender Wish

(Vordus' POV)

"The Nether, thousands strong march towards the strongholds. Soon will the End be razed to a blazing ruin." I say to the queen as we both look over the map of the end. I was a lot taller then the queen but we had this special connection along with Zeganirn, so she didn't mind being the shortest but most powerful Ender watcher. "I only wish to protect the artefacts." Ceris seemed calmed but focused and was determined to protect the artefacts. "Death is certain.... What do you intend?" I asked. "This was is not ours to win! Hope lies not in the ashes of the End City, But in our successor in the overworld, The last Ender Watcher. We only bide for time." The queen was certain that the last ender watcher would bring us the win but I wasn't sure about it. "One does not simply struggle against fate. We will falter no matter what...." I told the queen but I don't think she was happy about my answer because she responded with "I dare challenge this fate! We are all that stands against this mighty oppressor! If we meet our demise then we shall do so as ONE! Together....We will fight valiantly to the last Endermen!" With that the meeting had ended, and we all got ready to fight. "Sire, is  m'lady going to be okay?" One of the endermen asked and I responded with "Do not worry young one, for this war is only the beginning" 

///In the nether with Neaus///

War was close, I could feel it. Hundreds of zombified pigmen marched towards to portal that was leading to the End. Blood stained the air with war closing in, it felt great. Kralos stood next to me as I light the portal with a lightning strike.

(Ceris' POV)

I sat in my throne as I await for the war to begin. Being mostly Enderman was pretty cool because my eyes glowed purple, I could teleport, my strength was more powerful then a normal human and I was able to live for hundreds of years, I'm 300 years old! Vordus and Zeganirn were leading the endermen and the dragon to the front of the End were the portal was going to be summoned. I was standing next Vordus and Zeganirn and we all had our swords ready. I couldn't believe that we were going to war and this might be the time that I saw my two best friends. I had grown up with them my whole life and I had the best memories with them and I knew they thought the same thing. Next thing I know, hundreds of wither skeleton and pigmen came running through the portal that had appeared. "NOW!" I yell as thousands of endermen run at the nether horde. My sword did lots of damage and it was amazing. Its called "The Great Ender Sword" and it can rid many things at once. I swing it back and forth breaking and killing hundreds of skeletons. Endermen teleport in the air and slam down on the pigmen with ender blades and the dragon is doing an amazing jobs at scaring the and knocking back the nether horde. I look to my left and see that Neaus has finally come out of the portal to fight and is running towards the dragon but the problem is, the dragon is the strongest mob that we have but Neaus seems to be a little stronger and I knew that we were going to die to Neaus. I had turned away for just two seconds to defend myself and when I look back I see Neaus has stabbed the dragon and she was fighting hogesworth at the same time and she looked like she wasn't copping. With one final blow, The Ender Dragon was dead. A tear rolled down my eye as the dragon fell down, I quickly wipe my eyes and run off to fight. Just when I thought that this war couldn't get any more worse, it did with thousands more coming through the portal and now there were ghasts, blazes and a figure flying. They were closing us in through the middle and then almost the entire end was either dead, injured or cornered to the middle by the Nether Horde. "VORDUS" I yell but it was to late, he was hit by fire and died. I couldn't turn my back to run to him because then I would be killed. I saw that Zeg was having trouble so, I start to run over to him but then out of nowhere this figure comes out and starts knocking, punching and kicking me in the air and he was so fast that I was unable to do anything. He through me to the floor and I get up but I was covered in blood and I hurt everywhere. I stand up with a slight limp and the teleport up the figure and start to slash him and beat him up with my sword that like twice my height and then I throw him to the floor. I teleport over to him and get him a few times with my ender blades and the kicking him and punching him back and then I throw him to the floor again. The figure sat up and watched me slowly walk over to him but I teleport to him punching faster then anyone could ever punch, throwing him back and off the edge, killing him. After that I start to cough up blood and I feel like all my energy has been drained so fast. I was about to go find Zeganirn, hoping that he is okay but lucky us, I hear the sound of more skeletons coming through the portal and it looks like they brought Gigabone with them. I look al around and see Zeganirn getting beat up but hogesworth, Vordus is laying dead on the floor. "I only wish to protect the artefacts." I thought to myself and with almost all the power I had left, I send the End Crystals, my sword and the last ender eye in Vordus' staff to the overworld in a ender chest knowing that the Frostbourne would find it. After I transfer the stuff, Neaus teleports a few feet back from me and challenges me know that I was weak. My clothes were ripped with blood slowly dripping down I looked him dead in the eyes. I start to walk towards him, filled with rage. Neaus had horns on his head, a red robe that he wore, the crown from the nether and the ruby thorn that was once Abigail's. He started to walk towards me, then I drew my ender blades and started to swing. Neaus was so much faster then before he got all that power. He dodged most of my attacks but I hit him twice before he stabbed me right through the chest. He then kicks me and stabs me again with lightning sparks on the end of the staff, throwing me back. He shoots lightning at me and I try to block it with my blades but I was knocked back to the floor. The king teleported on top of me and tried to stab me again but I was able to pull out my blades and block the hit but I was slowly losing strength and then let go. Right when I did Zeganirn flies out of nowhere and takes the ender chest that had the things in it and the jumped through an end portal that appeared and left. Neaus looked shocked by that and then I tried to get up but he knocked me back down, making sure that I didn't move.

//In the overworld// (Rain's POV)

Me and Stella started going home after what happened at the coven and because it was getting dark we decided to stop and build a fire for the night. I was leaning against one on the logs reading a book that Stella took from the coven and she was just laying on the log reading with me and it was nice to finally get some rest. Suddenly there was this bright light and a clash of lightning in the distance. We run towards where it was to see what happened and there laying on the floor was the End Dancer, Zeganirn and an ender chest that was open and had a bright beam coming out of it and then it stopped and the chest closed.

(Ok, so if you haven't seen the animations then, One: What are you doing with your life? and, Two: If you haven't seen Ender wish then just know that at the end Rain and Stella appear and that I didn't just add that part in for fun)