Pool night

||A/N sorry I can't think of any other titles!||

~Katniss~

Once we get back to the cabin all the girls change and so do the boys.
"Omg! Katniss" Ally says (short for Alyson)
"I know I look horrible" I say tying up my hair
"No! I said wow because you look incredible in that bikini" she says and I give her a smile.
"Let's take a selfie and post it on Instagram!" Glimmer says
"Ok" everyone says and once we're done everyone's phones go off.

"Why'd you tag the boys?" Delly asks
"Because there with us" Glummer says
"But they didn't take a picture with us" Jo says annoyed and I look at her and we both start laughing.
"Ok let's go!" Clove says eager to leave the cabin.
Once we get outside we don't see anyone but I do so I duck. But I shouldn't have done that.

"I'll get you back brainless!" She says since I ducked when Gale threw a pie at my face,but I ducked so it landed on Jo.
"Ok guys come in!" Jake says and we do so
"Let's play truth or dare!" Finnick says And everyone agrees.
"Kitty Kat,truth or dare?" Fin asks
"Truth" I say because I honestly don't want to do a dare from the lervert Finnick odair!
"I heard that!" he says
"Oh oops" I say and duck under water real quick

"Ok so have you and Aden ever done it when you guys were together?" Fin asks and Peeta,Ally,Aden and I spit our drinks out.
"Ugh Gross! NO NO NO and.........mmhm NO!" Me and Aden say in unison.
"You didn't need to make a big scene about it" Finnick says
"You didn't need to make a big scene about it" I say mimicking fin
"Whatever" fin say and pretends to cry on anise shoulders but fails miserably.

When I spin the bottle it lands on Peeta
"Ok,truth or dare?" I ask
"I'll do........"
"He'll do truth!" Jake says
"Ok truth it is" I say giving Peeta a some what sympathetic smile.
"If I wasn't here in panem....would your life's be better or worse?" I ask honestly wondering what the answer is.

"better!" Aden says and i look at him evilly which gives him a sign he shouldn't close his eyes tonight.
"mhmm........it would probably be worse" Peeta says and i know he's not lying because i figured out a trick that sometimes works.
once were done truth or dare in the pool we have a race for who can swim back and forth the fastest.
i won 1st three times, Peeta won 2nd three times and the last time he won first and i won second.
"well played Mrs.Mellark" Peeta says
"its actually Ms.Everdeen.....for now" i say and Peeta's smile gets even wider.

"well enough pool time,lets go watch a movie!" sam says and every one changes into pajamas and sets up in the living room of the cabin.
"lets watch sex tape!" Devon suggests
"eww no!" clove says
"its gross to watch but not do?" Devon says
"yup" everyone says
"hey where's your wife?" i ask Devoj
"oh shes going to be here in-" but gets cut off by the door bell
"right now!" he says walking back into the living room with his wife Chelsea.

"hey" everyone says
"hi,oh who are these two people?" chelsea says pointing to me and mike since she already knew Aden from past visits.
"hi I'm Katniss" i say
"and I'm Mike" mike says
"oh hello" she says and sits down next to me

"wait a minute........katniss? i heard that name before but where?" she says.
"the news paper from my mouth at home" Peeta says laughing
"oh yah! your heavens-bees daughter and your Peeta's girlfriendM" she says then looks at my hand.
"wait am i right about that girlfriend thing?" she asks
"yes" Peeta says
"then why is there a ring on her finger?.......oh! oh my god your Peeta's fiancee,I'm so sorry i just flew back from New York city." she syas and we all say its ok and we just start watching sex tape. ugh this movie makes me want to gag and laugh at the same time.

well enough of me, lets see how Peeta's doing tomorrow i bet better than i am!

⭐️🙈⭐️🙈

hoped you like! Peeta's point of view next chapter!