The beach

~Katniss~

When I wake up I turn around to see crystal blue eyes looking at me.
"How long have you been staring at me?"
"Not long" he says
"Ok....so when are we gonna go?"

"When the entire group is ready" he says getting up and changing into his bathing suit, and then getting Delilah in her nursery.
"How's my baby girl?" I ask tickling my daughter, while Peeta takes pictures of us laughing.

ding

'Glad to be home with these 2❤️'- @PeetaRMellark
Peeta's photo says.
"Are you guys ready yet?!" Finnick asks popping a sugar cube in his mouth.
"I swear...by the time your 30 your going to have no teeth" I say getting up and changing into my bathing suit.

"Now are you ready?" Finnick asks making a very creepy face.
"Yah......don't make that face again, it makes me wanna die" I say then Finnick falls down the stairs from tripping on my flip flops.
"OWW!"
"It's your fault...you should really watch out where your walking" I say then Finnick pushes me out the door but he shouldn't have done that because I have Delilah in my arms.

"FINNICK!" Everyone yells and I'm just laying in the ground hurting myself instead of Delilah.
"What? I didn't know she was in her arms!" He says putting his hands up in defeat.
"It's ok...I guess?" I say starting to walk to the beach which is only about 10 minutes away.

Once we finally reach the beach I hear my name being called so I hand Delilah over to Peeta.
"I'll be back" I say running to the person who was calling my name.
"How....how are you here!" I ask jumping into his arms
"Well.......I wanted to see you!" He says before kissing my cheek
"Aww.....this is why I love you!" I say pushing him down to the ground and we both start laughing.

"Hey buddy...introduce us to this beauty" a guy says and he winks at me
"Ok......well anyways I better get back" I say
"Wait....no p,ease stay I haven't seen you in forever!" He says and I nod no.
"I'm sorry I can't......" I say
"Why not?" Another guy asks
"My friends are over there" I say pointing to the group
"Oh.....is Peeta there?" My cousin asks wiggling his eyebrows

"Yes...and" I say
"And?..... are you dating 2 boys?! Are you a lesbian? I wouldn't care if you were but are you?" Will asks looking over to the group.
"No......my daughter is over there also" I say
"You have a daughter?!" They all ask
"Yes....God, follow me "I say before walking over to the group and sitting next to Peeta who has Delilah in his arms while she's holding his pinky tight.

"Oh my god katniss......" Will says
"Shes beautiful.........so who's the lucky guy?" One of wills friends ask
And on cure Peeta turns around and they all gasp.
"He's the lucky one?!" Pall if wills friends ask which causes the entire group to turn around and more gasps.

"Whoa! Katniss!" Will says
"What?" I ask looking at the entire group.
"There the ones...who saved my sister....and caught in the army...wait so your the star-crossed lovers?" Adam asks one of Will's friends.
"Huh?" I ask confused and I see the entire group looking down.

"You all know something don't you....." I ask and they all stay shut.
"You know....I thought you guys could tell me anything...but you guys can't tell me this one thing that involves my husband, my life, your lives!?" I ask standing up and starting to walk to the north part if the beach.

"Katniss! It wasn't like that" I hear Peeta say.
"It wasn't like what Peeta?!" I ask now looking at the peaceful ocean.
"They thought it was best if we didn't say anything" he says looking sincere.
"It doesn't matter what they think is best for me! I'm the one who decides what's best and what isn't in my life!" I say turning around and Peeta raps his arms around me.

"I know....I'm sorry" he says kissing my cheek
"I just wish that.....that you guys could tell me stuff...I've been living a year and 3 months with out you! Do you know how hard that is?! Peeta it really hurt to think that you could've been dead!" I say now leaning on his shoulder while still in his embrace.

"I know how you felt.....I felt the same but don't worry...how about we go back to the group, but put on you sunglasses so it doesn't look like you were crying" Peeta says walking me back

"Katniss I'm sorry-" Will says
"It's fine...really" I say sitting down holding Delilah in my embrace now.
"We're really sorry Katniss...we just thought it'd be best to not tell you" Annie says.

"That's the problem! What's not good for me to hear?" I ask facing everyone.
"Peeta and the guys rescued a bunch of little kids but.......when they were rescuing a little girl they saw....they saw grace" Annie says looking at me with sad eyes.

"So you guys decided not to tell me that my sister was there? In Afganastan!?" I ask looking at all of them.
"We didn't know till we machined it to the girls" Finnick says
"Wait...how is she your sister?" Gale asks
"Plutarch and my mom had a baby about 5 years ago and...the doctors said that when she's five she'd have to go and get medicine from a different country. I guess that country was freaking Afganjstan." I say mumbling the last part.

"We're really sorry" Cato says
"Yeah...well sorry doesn't always fix everything like broken glass, you can't always fix it with tape" I say laying back onto Peeta's leg's still holding Delilah.
My sister could've died.....God why do things always happen to me? Why...at least some things turn out to be good. Maybe tomorrow will be better, see Peeta's parents and them seeing Delilah for the first time.

********
Please vote, comment and share my books!
Love you all
-D