A fall breaks

~Katniss~

Once I wake up I see everyone's asleep except jake and Kyle,their watching t.v.
"How come your up early?" I ask jake
"Eh couldn't sleep I guess"
"Oh.......so what are we doing today?"
"Something....." Jake says and turns back to Mickey Mouse
"Why are you watching Mickey Mouse?" I ask laughing a little

"Kyle wanted to watch it" he says and he looks like he's into it so j take a picture and post it on Instagram tagging everyone.

Beep
Beep
Beep
"Katniss!" Jake says and starts chasing me around the house
"Come and get me!" I say running into the kitchen
"What the hell are you two doing?!" I hear Delly say
"Your brothers trying to kill me!" I say running with a bowl in my hands
"Wait Peeta?" Delly says
"No! Jake!" I say then I trip on Aden and Kyle trips on me but I just grab her so she can't hurt herself which causes more pain for myself.

~Aden~

Once I wake up I see Katniss on my ,eg holding Kyle.
"Why are you on my leg?.........." I say which causes everyone to wake up
"Is that even normal?" Gale says
"Yes,yes it's totally normal" I say giving a sarcastic look,but once I look back at Katniss I see there's blood on her forehead.

"Peeta your fiancées forehead has blood on it" I say getting up which causes Katniss to shoot up.
"OWW! You bastard!" She says and puts Kyle back down on the couch.
"What did I do?!" I say running into Alyson's room. But I shouldn't have done that because Katniss came into the room yelling then she just fell onto the floor and started screaming out of no where.

~Annie~

Oh no it's happening again!
"Peeta you need to come upstairs!" I say running to Alyson's room.
"What the hell is wrong with her?!" Aden asks
"Shut up!" Madge says and smacks him on his head
"Ouch" he says and stands on the other side of the room with the others.
"Madge go get Gale,Finnick and Cato" I say to madge once she comes back the boys are behind her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I hear Katniss says while I'm pushing her down to the ground.
"Gale hold down bother her arms,Finnick hold down her legs,and Cato hold down her chest" I say and they do so.

"Shhhhhh..............." I say soothingly and give Katniss a shot in her neck to let go of sensation in her muscles.
"Shhhhhh.......it's ok katniss" I say and she starts crying a little.
"Babe what happened?" Peeta asks and that makes Katniss cry even more. Once I put Kat in Peeta's bed we all go to the living room.

"So what happened in there?" Cathrin asks
"Oh.......when kats father got in the car crash with her, she suffered something terrible and they gave her a medicine to fix the problem but.....they didn't realize that,the medicine they gave her was to hijack you" I say and everyone looks shocked.

"Guys don't worry,it inky happens once she hits her head in that sensitive spot and when a really bad flash back comes to her" I say and everyone just sighs.

"Will she wake up soon?"Peeta's dad asks
"Yah, in about 10 minutes so let's start getting ready" and then everyone takes a shower and then we start driving to wherever we're going!
But boy pour Katniss,I think it's getting worse but she doesn't realize it and neither do her doctors.