(11) Pancakes

Justin's P.O.V

"Shh" Renee giggled as we  stepped in the house, I laughed quietly "They are probably asleep" I whispered "Omg I have sand on my boobs, we're making the  ground dirty" She squealed in a whisper "We are dirty" I whispered sexily in her ear, making her shiver under me, I smirked pushing her upstairs "Ow!" She squeaked as she walked into the wall, I busted out laughing hysterically.

"Justin! Shh!" She giggled along with me, and then suddenly the light turned on, causing us to jump, we were both half dressed and full under sand "What are you guys doing here? It's 5AM" Scooter said tiredly rubbing his eyes "Yael is killing your asses if she sees the floor like this" He assured, Renee blushed "We were just.. going to sleep.." Renee said awkwardly and then she rushed up the stairs, I shook my head chuckling.

"I think the date went well.. am I right?" He smirked "Yeah, you are. Sorry for waking you up, that was not my plan, you know, sorry. We tried to be quiet" I chuckled taking a fist full of my sandy hair, making sand fall out "Where have you been?" Scooter chuckled "Beach" I laughed.

"Go shower, I'm going back to bed." Scooter mumbled walking back upstairs, I followed right behind him but taking the other turn to the bathroom, I walked in the bathroom only to see Renee showering already, I undressed leaving my sandy clothes on the ground getting behind her in the shower "Hey sunshine" I whispered, she smiled snuggling her face in my chest, I smiled as I felt sand go down my body making me feel disgusting and dirty.

I groaned at the thought "Hold on let me just wash myself, I really feel disgusting" I chuckled and started rubbing the sand off of me "Can I do it?" She asked shyly "Do you want too?" I smiled "No, I just asked but I don't want too" She rolled her eyes taking a sponge, making it wet and then soaking soap on it, I smiled at her as I wrapped my arms around her oh so tiny waist, she smiled "Wait, wait, wait, not so fast.. I need to wash you" She giggled, I groaned pulling back, she softly started rubbing the sponge over my collarbone, down to my chest, to my sides, my arms.. every single part of my body (Don't be a pervert now, it's supposed to be romantic)

After we were both clean, I pulled on some clean boxers and she clean panties with a shirt of mine, since it was already 6AM, we decided to make breakfast for everyone since they were going to get up at 7AM for the stupid meeting.

I started making the pancakes as she was cleaning the floor so Yael wont go dip shit on us, once she finished cleaning, she hugged me softly rubbing my abs, I chuckled concentrating on the pancake so it wont burn, but she started kissing my neck, down to my back "R-Renee" I groaned closing my eyes "What baby?" She whispered against my back making me weak in my knees "It-It's difficult to concentrate on my pancake if you basically turn me on" I mumbled "Then don't concentrate on the pancake" she giggled

I laughed continuing to bake, as she laid the table, alarm clocks started to ring, letting us know it was 7AM already, she smiled looking at me, I winked at her putting the pancakes on the table and took syrups and put them all on the table, I sat down next to Renee and started eating.

"Good morning, have you been up for long?" Laura yawned sitting down on the table "We didn't sleep" I shrugged "Oh, and what did you do the whole night?" She asked confused "We were on this fantastic date.." I said looking at Renee, I winked at her as she got bright red, she looked down shyly.