(8) Naughty

Justin’s P.O.V

I chuckled walking out the basement with the guys after the meeting, I walked in only to see Renee laying on the floor shaking, as Edward was holding her tiny body with his tiny arms “What happened?” I panicked kneeling down in front of them shaking Renee.

“You didn’t listen to me!” Edward yelled crying “You are stupid! And naughty!” Edward cried, I stared at him shocked, I picked Renee up laying her on the couch “Bring me some water” I said shaking a bit, I took Edward sitting him on the table “Will Rere be okay?” He cracked out “Baby, what exactly happened?” “W-We were playing and she fell” He sobbed.

I looked at her sighing a bit, I kissed her forehead softly wiping his cheek “Justin?” Renee mumbled, I looked down at her slowly stroking her cheek “I’m here” I whispered “What happened?” I mumbled quietly “I-I don’t remember” She whispered snuggling up to me.

I sighed cuddling back to her as she got comfortable on me “I was running and I started to get dizzy..” She said quietly “Stop forcing yourself Renee” I mumbled “I was just playing with your son” She sighed looking down “Then don’t play with him, it could get you killed” “Maybe that’s the best” She cracked out.

I stared at her “Don’t ever say that again, not when I am around” I snapped, she flinched “I can’t do anything” She sniffled cuddling up to me, I sighed cuddling back “You can do a lot of things, you just don’t know it yet” I whispered, she sniffled in my chest.

“And when will I find it out then?” She whispered, with hope in her eyes “Soon” I said kissing her forehead, I softly picked her up walking with her upstairs “Edward get ready we are going to shop” I called out “Can I come with you guys?” “No, you can’t” I snapped, she frowned, I laid her down on my bed tucking her in “You are resting, and not getting out of this bed, understood?” I looked at her, she nodded slowly “Renee..” “Yes! I understood” She snapped, I smiled a bit.

“Good girl” “I’m not a dog” She said glaring, I chuckled “I know, sorry, I’ll be back soon, is there something you want from the shop?” I said putting the clothes away “Vodka” She said, I looked at her “You aren’t drinking that” “A little bit?” “No” “Please” “No Renee!” I snapped storming out.

Renee’s P.O.V

I sighed, I guess that’s what I should do then, just rest, I sighed cuddling up to the blankets, having memories, flashbacks, I just couldn’t relax, I got up slowly walking to the bathroom to the pills, I looked into the pills only to find what I was looking for, sleeping pills.

I took two of them, I took them with a bit of water and swallowed them both, I stared at my ugly self in the mirror before waggling off to my bed, I crawled in it snuggling up to the bed, the world started spinning as I started to fly, and relax..

Flashbacks came..

"Justin" Scooter, I think, said getting up too, I frowned, who's Justin? "What?" He mumbled, they both looked at me "Who's Justin?" I asked confused, they all looked at each other, I stared back at them "Huh?" Derek, or Justin, looked at me "Nobody" He shrugged "Nobody?" I mumbled, he nodded smiling fakely "Fine then" I mumbled and walked into the kitchen.