Mrs. Chamack laughed and continued the conversation. "You all seem to be close. Let's start off with the interview. We know you three but not entirely. We see you guys saving Paris but that's about it."

"Don't worry we won't be keeping any secrets from you tonight." Cat Noir said confidently.

"Of course some things have to remain confidential as you probably understand." (Y/N) interjected.

"Yes, makes sense, let's start off with some questions from your biggest fans." Mrs. Chamack used her tablet to project the first caller on screen. It was Chloe. Adrian was looking at the screen with a simple smile while she was speaking, (Y/N) and Ladybug on the other hand were emanating a 'done with the situation' aura. The call was quickly ended thankfully and next was Alya. She was wanting to ask some questions about the trio for her Ladyblog as predicted. An unforeseen factor was Mrs. Chamack's daughter appearing on screen. As expected of a confused mother she asked where Marinette was. (Y/N) noticed that for some reason Ladybug turned away in embarrassment. Before long Mrs. Chamack took down Alya's footage and decided to ask her own questions. "Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Nadia. A lot of fans think of you as the heroes of Paris, but also see you guys having a quote, love triangle, unquote period." The trio was taken aback. Cat Noir was worried that people were realizing that he and (Y/N) were a couple. Ladybug and Nadia were more confused and baffled by the fact that people are thinking there is a love triangle.

"No!" Ladybug and Nadia said together.

"I'm sorry Nadja but we can't answer such personal questions. We are superheroes." Ladybug sat firm.

"In all honesty, no," (Y/N) said calmly. "We aren't in a love triangle. We are simply three heroes who have each other's back through thick and thin." (Y/N) explained simply.

"We are also just here to reassure the Parisians that they are safe and that it is only a matter of time before we defeat Hawkmoth." Ladybug concluded with a smile. Cat Noir nodded in agreement wordlessly.

Adrian POV:

I looked over to the girls. They were handling it well, and there was no need for me to intervene. I nodded to what they were saying. Nadja scrambled for something on her tablet. I recognized that face, she had something big.

"Okay but then could you explain these pictures?" I sighed, she had pictures. I am sure that they all had a simple explanation. Probably a photo was taken out of context. Nadja threw up the first image, it was...of (Y/N) and I kissing!

"Wha- When did this happen?" I turned to (Y/N) and shook her shoulders. (Y/N) went with it, but her eyes were glued to the screen. I had my first kiss with the girl of my dreams and I don't even remember it, I felt almost crushed. I am going to have to make it up some way or another.

"Um, Mrs. Chamack, that image w-was taken out of context a little. I-I was aiming for his cheek cause Ladybug and I thought that it could snap Cat Noir out of Dark Cupid's control. I got nervous and we accidentally kissed on the mouth." (Y/N) blushed intensely, her mask couldn't even contain it. "I-It's not what it looks like." Nadja hummed and continued to project images of me saving Ladybug by guarding her, which looked like hugging. She also projected a moment when Ladybug was giving me chin scratches on the bridge. A moment when (Y/N) and I was on the roof of a building sitting together. Somewhere I ended up on top of Ladybug or (Y/N) when I was trying to protect them, and so many other moments. Ladybug stood up in a fit of rage.

"These are all photos taken out of context! We are simply doing our jobs. We are heroes, not a couple or in a love triangle." I had to hold it in, but little did she know, (Y/N) and I are a couple. But it would be better not to let the media catch wind of it.