You asked but he looked away. You pouted

Please .

You begged but still he didn't look at you. You huffed and looked aside to find so many butterflies flying around. You forwarded your hand and a butterfly landed on your palm. You squeeled out of happiness and the butterfly flew away. Just then taehyung took a pic of you. But you didn't notice. You spend some time there admiring the view and playing there while taehyung just smiled seeing you enjoying yourself. He also took some photos of you unknowingly.

After some time you both returned to the house and you were so tired

After some time you both returned to the house and you were so tired. You freshened up  and wore some shorts and a hoodie which is your causal and comfortable wear. Since there are no one around you got a chance to wear usuals. You came down to cook dinner. You saw taehyung looking through some Polaroid's.

What are those ?

You asked him out of curiosity. He flinched by your sudden appearance. He immediately hid those photos.

They are nothing .

What ? Can't you show them to me ?

It's none of your business .

He said and noticed your clothes. He looked at your exposed legs and gulped looking away. The hoodie you were wearing is a over sized one due to which your short wasn't much visible. You looked so cute and tiny to taehyung.

 You looked so cute and tiny to taehyung

W-why are you wearing those ?

He asked.

Why ? What's wrong with them ?

I mean you always wear dresses and all . Then you suddenly switched to them .

Because I am comfortable in these clothes . I just wear them because mother and grandma says I should dress properly because I am a princess now . And now that we are alone , no one is around I chose to wear them .

Hm okay .

After a lot of thinking you made beef bibimbap. You and him ate the dinner. And you were pretty much satisfied with your cooking skills. Taehyung was impressed by your cooking skills. He loved your cooking. He didn't expect you to be a very simple and responsible girl.

At first when he heard that he is gonna get married to you he thought you were like others. You were a money digger just like others. But after marrying you and spending time with you, his way of seeing you totally changed.

Normally he has seen girls who can't cook, who always likes to spend money on shopping, who always waste the money on stupid things, spends nights partying and drinking and on the top if they were a princess they would surely take a advantage of it. But you, you were different. Totally different.

You didn't like to waste money, you didn't like luxury things, and you liked very simple things. You are always happy , excited like a little Kid whenever you come across new things which made him attract to you. Your genuine smile made his heart flutter.

Time skip;

You washed the dishes and taehyung went to his room. You sat on the couch where taehyung sat earlier. You looked the photos on the couch.

'Maybe he forgot to take them. I should give it to him.'

You said to yourself and took the photos in your Hands standing up to give him. But you stopped on your tracks when you saw a familiar face in the photos.

'Wait ,is that me ?'

You thought and gone through all the photos. All those photos were taken today. You blushed at the thought that taehyung took those photos without you noticing him.

'Why did he hide from me ?'

Oh maybe bcz of his cold attitude. You thought and smiled. Your heart raced at the thought that he took your photos. You blushed at the thought that he took your photos. You put them in a box and went to his room knocking on it. He opened the door.

You forgot this box down there .

You said handing him the box. He immediately took it from you.

Did you see t-them ?

He asked. You didn't say anything.

Goodnight taehyung.

You said looking at him while he had a tensed face. You left his room and made your way your room. But you turned around and said

By the way , I didn't knew you were a good photographer.

You teased him while he became flustered.

I didn't intend to take your photos . It's just that while I was clicking the pics of scenery you came in them accidentally.

Oh sure it makes sense .

You smirked and went to your room. You blushed closing the door. While on the other hand taehyungs heart wasn't coming to its normal pace because you caught him and he was embarrassed.